Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Marco's knee hit, Zoro's Onigiri - we all assumed these were outliers ever since Zoro's stronger attacks dealt no damage to King and thought, this was just another retcon. But in this case, we see Luffy, Lucci and Zoro dealing no damage to either S-Bear and S-Hawk while this wasn't the case with Nami. Why is that the case?
this is like saying nami dealt damage to BM

or Law dealing damage to BM

are u gonna say they dealt damage here ? :vistalaugh: next chapter you are gonna hear oh we dealt no damage ; didn't u see how tattered and bruised s hawk and s shark there ? you are gonna say they are very damaged ? crazy how dudes ignore queen's statement about king surviving any natural environment :hihihi:

Imagine making a comparison that I can't come up with a counter to lmao. I am gonna pretend the comparison doesn't make sense.

I see Big Mom screaming at the top of her lungs like it's the last day of her life while 13-year-old King's equivalent shrugged off Nami'a attack like nothing went for Nami immediately:

Still got damaged

Nobody has white eyes + brushes and smokes without being damaged
Even if 10%

Cope more.
Zeus Nami ~ Base sanji > EnOu zoro in AP

I don't get the whole " oh my god did you see that?" When everyone knows that none did any damage to Seraphims.
I mean why pretending that much? What people gain from this?
The only thing that is actually confirmed in this chapter is that internal damage does 0 damage to a lunarian. Lucci said it all lol but every dude who was debating about moves like that, today arguing about thunder. Every attack on a flame on seraphim is exactly like zoro's lion song on king.
There two really fun parts in the chapter though.
Sanji's and zoro's facial expressions are priceless.
Shaka is the traitor and he probably have been working on this plan for some time now imo.
Franky is stronger than people giving him credit for.

He never said he did 0 damage. He said he wanted to learn a new Haki to destroy his scales.
because he dealt no damage because of his dragon scales idiot
Again, learn the diff between some/minor damage and significant damage. It's not either or. It's a scale.
what minor damage he is dealing when he can't injure his dragon scales nor bypass them ? fucking idiot fr

Status
Not open for further replies.