Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji unpacks his power ups.
Can't wait for next chapter when luffy and zoro do it too.
Aramaki will faint so hard, wherever he is.
I dunnno about "unpacking"
coz apprently sanji is pissed as they switched..

And if sanji retained his PU after his eyebrows turned back after beating Queen.. Than what could them turning back on mean

Can someone explain the big deal of Sanji kicking away S Shark? I thought the 'damage' came from Nami using Zeus. Which from what it seems ignores durability to a certain extent.

Or is this just the usual sub 100 iq posters fighting?
Thats how I read it too.

Nami uses Zeus damages Seraphim’s insides (call back to sabody)

Sanji comes in and kicks the Seraphim (again call back to Sabody literally what happened) it explodes in the distance cause of the internal damage, and now Sanji is ready to fight it.

So Sanji might be fighting a nerfed Seraphim. We’ll wait and see.

Did sanji destroyed that lunarian boy in 1 hit?
Post automatically merged:

Well looking at how bruised the cyborgs look, sera bros, we need to find something else to stan.

Apollo

The Sol King
Akainu will likely be Obito then. But i doubt it.
The way i see it, Imu = Post TS Enel. A False God who Don Luffione brings down.

Sun God might be the one they'd eventually follow you might onto something.
Tbh, the original warlords are more likely to fight with Luffy against the WG, so Oda can make things interesting by matching Seraphim vs Warlords.

I don't think Akainu would actually work with Imu if he knows his true nature, and I don't want Luffy to say Akainu was the coolest guy(even if thats true).

Didn’t he go white eyes and was sent flying and exploded ? That’s damage in my book
Sanji was even kicking in base
I think the explosion is S Shark hitting something.
The kicking away Sanji has already done in earlier chapters when he booted him away.

The question I'm asking is since we know Nami does superficial or damage that will amount to nothing yet Oda chose to portray it as ultra damaging what's the value in saying Sanji annihilated S Shark with his kick. We need to see how he is in the next chapter to be able to make conclusions.

I want you to ask yourself why Oda would take the time to wank the Seraphim's durability in the chapter and then completely trash it in a couple panels. It's almost certainly leading up to S Shark getting up and bring unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.