Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ol' Franky is still concious due to having part of his face exposed. Someone is coming for sure to save that group and it's going to be someone suprising so we get a good Franky reaction. And we all know he had quite the reaction to a certain someonre debuting their abilities so long ago.
:shocking::shocking::shocking:
We'll probably have to wait until the chapter before break week sadly, though I think it'll be in this set cause Usopp's group is in a seriously dire situation.
:kriwhat:

Isnt it a pradox that the same zoro also needs help to fight an inferior lunarian. We luffy fans know the context of each fight, unlike zbois blabbering one shot that, two shot that, lethality etc etc. Next time try to read the context of fight ok. Stay loyal and humble fan.
Don't deflect to Zoro when Luffy was the one that released Lucci and Kaku. Zoro is literally the only person on Egghead that has 1v1 moments with the Seraphim, he stopped 2 at the same time and is clashing with S-Hawk in this chapter with no haki on his swords

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It also means that S Snake & the other Seraphims will eventually join the protags.
Else these petrification cant be undone.
Aye the second some straw hats got turned it was confirmed York and Lilith will be ok. Honestly I bet the bullet hit a tube or something on Shaka's head and that is oil onstead of blood.

Though with S-Snake I wonder if she'll be ordered to change it back or if a little electro will do a bit of reprogramming.
:sadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.