Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro vs S-Hawk - Shishi Sonson
Zoro vs King - Shi Shishi Sonson to the dome :suresure:
Exactly.
This chapter is full of callbacks.
Luffy using Kong Organ, the target no selling it and Luffy being reminded of Kaidou - Act 1 Wano.
Zoro using Shishishi Sonson, the target no selling it - Zoro V King.

Nami and Sanji

Also the Shishi son son panel
Sanji did zilch as far as i'm concerned.
DJ didn't even work on S Shark when the flames were off.

Nami might do something because after all, the Seraphims are bots with circuitry inside unlike the originals.

Zoro vs S-Hawk - Shishi Sonson
Zoro vs King - Shi Shishi Sonson to the dome :suresure:
Yes this chapter proves that Lunarian defense can be increased. Again further disproving the notion that it is invincibility.

King was unmoved from a far stronger Lion song but S-Hawk was sent down and clearly feeling the hit.

King was unmoved when he blew himself up but S-Shark got affected by Nami's thunder bolt

Sanji comes to the rescue, but he set himself up for failure. Nami is going to see Sanji puny kicks do no damage to Jinbei jr just like when Kuma showed up in TB. Unfortunately for him, Nami will never see him as the toughest on the crew:zosmug:

Yes this chapter proves that Lunarian defense can be increased. Again further disproving the notion that it is invincibility.

King was unmoved from a far stronger Lion song but S-Hawk was sent down and clearly feeling the hit.

King was unmoved when he blew himself up but S-Shark got affected by Nami's thunder bolt
I mean no damaji aside the Seraphim have electronic shit inside of them and S-Shark is matched up against the weaker Strawhats. It's self explanatory.

Exactly.
This chapter is full of callbacks.
Luffy using Kong Organ, the target no selling it and Luffy being reminded of Kaidou - Act 1 Wano.
Zoro using Shishishi Sonson, the target no selling it - Zoro V King.

Nami might do something because after all, the Seraphims are bots with circuitry inside unlike the originals.
bot and lunarian dont mix well.

@Garps tekkai though continuing the discussion we had way earlier...

Lunarian ability is definitely not durability after this showing imo. Because regardless of the brunt of Kong Organ being ignored, 30 Kong Guns in 5 seconds... suffering nothing from that impact is insane tbf.

It's very safe to say now that they are just Invincible when Flames are on.
Yep, definitely, you were spot on, bro.

Damn, I want to see the lore behind them. That's going to be a great in verse mysticism I think

I meant the exchange. Nami's thunder bolt seemed to hit S-Shark when it did not have flames, however, when the flames came back, whatever damage happened was healed
Post automatically merged:

My brother in christ... S Hawk was like this post Lions Song.

That very much isn't damage dealt or healing my man.
After seconds past with him on the ground though

Nik, let me give you a hug man. When i saw the RAW i was so worried about you. We're going to get you through this.

How did kaido put it?

Its not that zoro is weak. Its that sanji is quite strong.
what ? Nami did all the job. And Shark came back like nothing.

I know you want to wank sanji but luffy zoro lucci kaku all failed in flame mode. But suddenly sanji can hurt lunarian with flame on ? Lmao ....

You forgot what happened earlier between sanji and s jumbo.

@Garps tekkai though continuing the discussion we had way earlier...

Lunarian ability is definitely not durability after this showing imo. Because regardless of the brunt of Kong Organ being ignored, 30 Kong Guns in 5 seconds... suffering nothing from that impact is insane tbf.

It's very safe to say now that they are just Invincible when Flames are on.
???? It's DEFINITELY durability. Nami clearly did internal damage.

If he was invincible, he wouldn't cover himself in his wings.

My brother in christ... S Hawk was like this post Lions Song.

That very much isn't damage dealt or healing my man.

I think S-shark will be shortdown because of his circuit being hurt by nami

s-hawk and s-bear will be hurt badly by luffy and zoro.

that will leave s-snake to convince to turn everyone back to normal.

Seraphim are flesh I think ,they are bioengineered.
Seraphim were created in a similar way to Cell of Dragon ball.

Btw lighting having that effect it's logical , due flesh bodies being 60%+ water(who knows maybe Fishman are even more susceptible).

Status
Not open for further replies.