Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he already knew.
After the first slash itself, he only attacked when flames are down.
Huh? He attacked even when King's flames were on. We have a panel of King actively blocking those attacks.
He went into the final attack not contemplating about whether or not the flames were off. King was already off Onigashima by then yet Zoro did not care.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like they did anymore damage. Don't confuse dirt and scuff marks for injuries. We see all the seraphim have it.
I'm just saying that's why they're trolling you guys because you use sweat to powerscale...

I can't blame the Sanji fans at this stage because had it been the other way round you guys would have been trolling everyone

Agendas aside it really looks like that lol. I guess elemental attacks Fire/lightning work better against Lunarians cause i don't believe Sanji's kick has more force behind it than Boundman.
I mean, it was an exoskeleton enhanced kick so physically it was the strength that sent queen flying but yeah elemental attacks likely are just more effective on lunarians than base physical attacks.

I believe Lunarians Weakness is a "Powerful Soul"
Meaning if Brook uses his Soul Form to pass through Seraphim's Body, their Invincibility will be Disabled
(It's even possible that Zeus did manage to Damage S-Shark & it was thanks to it's Special Soul passing through S-Shark's Body)
Sounds too specific. Zoro has a powerful soul too and conqueror's Haki, which in itself is the representation of a kingly soul. And after all, Zeus isn't itself a soul, but lightning reinforced with a strong soul, which shouldn't be different from other attacks by those with a strong soul. Especially swordsmen, whose swords too possess powerful souls, with Big Mom being concerned about Enma

There's no damage from Sanji in that scene. Stop the headcannon. Sanji is doing the same thing that we saw happen to the other seraphim last chapter. He knocked a seraphim away. That's it.

Are you Susie going to denied a fact S-Shark is taking on Nami, Brook, and Sanji. You Zoro haters get more and more pathetic aftwr each chapter. Every week you find something new to cope about.

So its brook, nami and sanji vs s-shark?

will jimbei and stussy join them or go after s-snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.