Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say they did nothing. but denying that sanji did not look the most impressive is just dumb. let sanji fans have a win for once
Most flashy? I'll see it.

Impressive? Unlikely.
Lunarians no sold Luffy and Zoro attacks last week which are >>>> Sanji attack so it's hard to hype.

If I were a Sanji fan only who ignore what all the characters do but S then I'd say it was impressive.

I believe they’re built in a similar style the Pacifista are the prototype to the Seraphim.

nowhere does this say they are week to elemental attack. and the seraphims are better than pacifists, so until oda says something about namis attack, what happened is that namis attack stunned s-shark for a while and he got over it and attacked nami then sanji saved her

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
nowhere does this say they are week to elemental attack. and the seraphims are better than pacifists, so until oda says something about namis attack, what happened is that namis attack stunned s-shark for a while and he got over it and attacked nami then sanji saved her
"It must've shorted something inside his body"

What do you think that means bro?

So when do we get Zoro vs Sanji? This arc? The next? Oda has planted the seeds in Wano. Now with Sanjis eyebrow changing and him speaking about execution I clearly can see a case of Zoro having to straighten Sanji out sooner or later. But my oh my, that's a big problem for Zoro. His attacks are too lethal and he doesn't want to kill Sanji so how does he take him down while holding back? He isn't that many levels ahead of Sanji that he can casually knock him out with the back of the blade like he does against fodder so he will need to assert himself with CoC-infused attacks to break Sanji down without maiming him for life.

Green Bull, Aokiji, Kidd, Doflamingo, Crocodile have much better skill sets for capturing people. Zoros is amongst the worst out there in that aspect.

Most flashy? I'll see it.

Impressive? Unlikely.
Lunarians no sold Luffy and Zoro attacks last week which are >>>> Sanji so it's hard to hype.

If I were a Sanji fan only who ignore what all the characters do but S then I'd say it was impressive.
the reaction from sanjis attack is the best as of now. is sanjis attack stronger than luffys an zoro? no. but this is an eye opener for zoro fans that oda is not a powerscaler and he makes dumb mistakes like this
Post automatically merged:

Sanji looked "impressive" because we didn't see S-Shark after the attack.

The attack still did nothing.
there is clearly a panel of s-shark having white eyes which hawk and bear did not have

So when do we get Zoro vs Sanji? This arc? The next? Oda has planted the seeds in Wano. Now with Sanjis eyebrow changing and him speaking about execution I clearly can see a case of Zoro having to straighten Sanji out sooner or later. But my oh my, that's a big problem for Zoro. His attacks are too lethal and he doesn't want to kill Sanji so how does he take him down while holding back? He isn't that many levels ahead of Sanji that he can casually knock him out with the back of the blade like he does against fodder so he will need to assert himself with CoC-infused attacks to break Sanji down without maiming him for life.

Green Bull, Aokiji, Kidd, Doflamingo, Crocodile have much better skill sets for capturing people. Zoros is amongst the worst out there in that aspect.
Zoro will cut Sanji's leg into pieces 🥺

I don't think it was a mere stun from nami. S-SHARK is smoking from his mouth

HUH?

You do realize Franky is wrong right? He says they are like him.

Franky - Human with Robotic parts so minor damage shorted something, however, its the other way around he's Robot first with human-like parts so naturally Nami's damage does a lot to him compared to what Franky thinks.

So actually it is stated right there in that panel. Unless you want a SBS or something even though I'm giving you evidence right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.