Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say Nami looked the best, more flashy.

Jeez you like being bodied right?
White eyes means crap for Lunarians, there's a panel of king taking a clean attack ,the eyes go white and he's fine.
it means they where stunned. so until fluffy and zoro does something more impressive. Nami and sanji have had a better showing against ssg

So when do we get Zoro vs Sanji? This arc? The next? Oda has planted the seeds in Wano. Now with Sanjis eyebrow changing and him speaking about execution I clearly can see a case of Zoro having to straighten Sanji out sooner or later. But my oh my, that's a big problem for Zoro. His attacks are too lethal and he doesn't want to kill Sanji so how does he take him down while holding back? He isn't that many levels ahead of Sanji that he can casually knock him out with the back of the blade like he does against fodder so he will need to assert himself with CoC-infused attacks to break Sanji down without maiming him for life.

Green Bull, Aokiji, Kidd, Doflamingo, Crocodile have much better skill sets for capturing people. Zoros is amongst the worst out there in that aspect.
Oda will never make Sanji vs Zoro into reality outside of gags. Oda loves vague things to spur conversation and debates.

Pacifista are not cyborgs.

Cyborg -- Human with Robotic parts. (Franky)

Android -- Robot with Human parts. (Pacifista & Seraphim)

The first Android we've run into is Pacifista which is weak to internal damage and Nami Lightning attacks.
Pacifista are cyborgs. They’re clones of kuma modified with weapons.

Ur tears are enough for me, sanji got his own Unique Jambe powers. Not something everyone and their mother gunna use
It's great to see you and your fellow Sanji tards getting bullied every week n crying to sleep
Nothing more satisfying than that 🤣🤣
Been 2 years since zoro got his coc n sanji fans are still so desperate for it 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.