Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they were probably using ancient kingdom tech too? Looks like Germa of old has a huge robot too? Whatever it was fighting Sora? We need a Germazord, please Oda!

Judge implied Germa has an important, tragic history to Big Mom too and I wonder if we'll end up hearing about an ancestor of his and thus Sanjis too?

No wonder Queen was so envious/hateful of Germa and Judge too?

Judge Top 5 getting to be less of a joke somehow? Top 5 scientist regardless though ofc lol.

Judge used electromagnetism too which was very overlooked and will be important in future too somehow imo.
The eyebrows. I know I keep pointing this out, but the eyebrows show us there's something about old Germa and Vinsmokes he's keeping secret.

He took great effort into hiding Judge's face everytime he was helmet less so we couldn't see his face. Then after Nika is revealed, we get Judge's face on the cover story with Nika brows.

Man you people still debating flame on/off thing for 200 pages? Don't know how you guys haven't gotten bored yet. Let it go, we'll see by next chapter what the result was.

Chapter is mid if we remove the agenda glasses.

Shanks lost his arm to a Fish.
He was bruised by fodders in the film.

Using Haki to defend themselves is something else.
Raw tanking ability is something else.
Yeas but that don't tell you how much they can tank .
We see in manga how easy SH and others bleed or get bruise from smaller attack but can also can tank way stronger stuff .
This is shonen any top tier luffy fight in a full fight will be tanking G5 ACoC moves .
Which will be much stronger than just a non ACoC king organ .

Status
Not open for further replies.