Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember A sanji fan saying that Sanji can switch off and on his Germa buffs due to his eyebrows changing might turn out they where actually right
I suppose Nika and Germa are both like other transformations in shonen... nothing they actually learn but they somehow remember how to get there.

And y'know I never actually thought about this but Judge is a fucking dumbass . Imagine your son is diabetic and you kick him out for it, then invent the cure for diabetes

Something is wrong with you.
It's always the Admiral wankers too, wtf.
Have you noticed that you always try to make things serious and turn it into an actual issue?
You don't learn do you?

If there's something wrong with me put me on ignore and stop replying to my comments. You have an obsession of trying to attack users on this forum personally.

G

Gorosei Informer

One seraphim begins drinking the green blood of the others to gain their powers
:usoprice:
That's very horrifying but a definitely a possibility too! Maybe S-Hawk as he should be the strongest regardless? Especially since he's based off Mihawk ofc?
Would tie in to Mihawk's vampiric influences and we have a vampire this arc courtesy of Stussy now too lol.
What if he done this and it could age him up too? Or just make him as strong as his adult self?

I really want to see if Bonney's DF age them up, as it should be able to and they will become MUCH more dangerous and unstoppable as adults ofc. They won't have the experience/skills/knowledge from living so long naturally but still...

I kinda wanted Bonney to be the one who shot Shaka too, as she wants to kill Vegapunk and get revenge for Kuma, buy she's stuck in his flashback/memory world or whatever?

I suppose Nika and Germa are both like other transformations in shonen... nothing they actually learn but they somehow remember how to get there.

And y'know I never actually thought about this but Judge is a fucking dumbass . Imagine your son is diabetic and you kick him out for it, then invent the cure for diabetes
Judge didn’t invent the raid suit tho. He has no way of knowing the effect

Have you noticed that you always try to make things serious and turn it into an actual issue?
You don't learn do you?

If there's something wrong with me put me on ignore and stop replying to my comments. You have an obsession of trying to attack users on this forum personally.
Fuck off, I'm not the guy trying to make a problem out of a child petrifying people with her cuteness.
That's just how it works.
If you're beautiful, you stone people via them having lustful thoughts.
If you're cute/innocent, you stone people via them having wholesome thoughts about you.
You're the one trying to make things serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.