Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen was surprised Marco was still fighting by blocking Alber's attack. Its your baseless shit that Queen didn't attack Marco again in 2 v 1. Even when Marco blocked Alber when he saved Cross Zolo, Queen immediately went to help Alber once again, and they were going to attack Marco in 2 v 1 again if not for Zolo and Lanji attacking them. Its not so hard really.
Show me one panel from chapter 1008 to 1021 of queen or marco attacking each other even once and I'll accept my L.
If you can't then stop wasting my time with your BS headcanon

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think lunarians don't have high defense at all and the fire invincibility is pure hax that CoC Coating can bypass. So they would still be hurt even by low end CoC moves. The defense and durability isnt special, its all hax.

This is just me speculating though.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think lunarians don't have high defense at all and the fire invincibility is pure hax that CoC Coating can bypass. So they would still be hurt even by low end CoC moves. The defense and durability isnt special, its all hax.

This is just me speculating though.
Basically, this fandom is one CoC move failing vs Seraphim away from being in utter chaos & copium :risiup:

Where do you see S-Hawk's face when Zoro cuts him? We only see them getting up post their attacks.
Same for king no? We don't see his face during the attack but after we can see a smoke emanating from his body with white eyes
Same form for s hawk
We don't see his face during the attack but we see him after without white eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.