General & Others King’s bounty doesnt include his Lunarianess

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
...no they don't:christugh:

It was a big deal them contacting during reverie

1. Yeah, because they teamed up so Big Mom probably said how she plans to read the poneglyps
2. Is Pudding supposed to be a secret? Blackbeard knew about her as well?:christugh:

... I don't follow the connection:christugh:

Also you've dodged explaining Marco, whose only source on Lunarian was literally fairy tales:

Why did Marco figure that shit out from just knowing that King controls flames and some fairy tales?
:choppawhat:

Meanwhile WG can't figure out while knowing way fucking more and that lunarian escaped with Kaido?
He knew after he fought against him. Your comprehension is worse than a child:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

...no they don't:christugh:

It was a big deal them contacting during reverie
Because they made an alliance, different from them just talking about certain stuff.
1. Yeah, because they teamed up so Big Mom probably said how she plans to read the poneglyps
2. Is Pudding supposed to be a secret? Blackbeard knew about her as well?:christugh:

... I don't follow the connection:christugh:
Blackbeard studies history, I think Oda even said that if he wasn't a Pirate, he'd be a historian or something like that.
He even has hints that he knows about Lunarians, and Oda said he could be related to Rocks ( the character ofc not the crew ) in some way.
So when he goes to raid WCI to see if BM has any goodies, it makes sense that he's gonna capture the three eyed girl because he very likely knows about her capabilities.
Also you've dodged explaining Marco, whose only source on Lunarian was literally fairy tales:

Why did Marco figure that shit out from just knowing that King bursting into flames and some fairy tales?
:choppawhat:

Meanwhile WG can't figure out while knowing way fucking more and that lunarian escaped with Kaido?
True lol.

I like how people are saying otherwise. Meanwhile fucking Nika is worth the same bounty as Kid.
If they just outright said " yeah this guy has the power of a FUCKING SUN GOD so let's make his bounty 5 bil " or something then everyone would start allying with Luffy or trying to get his powers and the WG does NOT need more competition.
They outright said that they didn't want him to have G5 as his bounty picture but one of the CP0 agents said " fuck you geriatric bastards LOL " and put it as his picture anyway
I’m answering to your post by saying that the WG does not know that King (Kaido first mate) is Alber (the kid Lunarian they did experience on).
That's dumb.
Let me get this straight.
-Alber uses fire, has black wings, and uses a sword.
-King uses fire, has black wings, and uses a sword.
-Alber went missing with Kaidou when they left Punk Hazard.
-King emerges soon after Kaidou left Punk Hazard and made his crew.
-They have not seen Alber since and NOT A SINGLE PERSON has found him or even hinted at his position.
You: Yeah there's nothing that hints at him being the same guy they experimented on at all.
Keep in mind the WG realized Luffy was on the verge of awakening just from literal hearsay via CP0 agents.

Prove it, where Marco knew about lunarian invulnerability and where he possibly saw King's invulnerability because he was damaging him no problem all the time.

Because in canon, Marco figures out from King bursting into flames, like the lunarians he heard about, and he ties that to King's epithet:
He never damaged him. That was just rock debris falling. Marco couldn't even damage King's mask. Let him reach mask damage level first.
:milaugh:

He never damaged him. That was just rock debris falling
[headcanon]

uh-huh. Now I'm still waiting for that manga panel where Marco says he knew King was a lunarian from invicibility and not from him bursting into flames
Marco couldn't even damage King's mask. Let him reach mask damage level first
Current Zolo can't even cut Seraphim's clothes while getting help from Kaku
:chirstsad: