Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Nami already has a guard dedicated to her 24/7 :sanmoji:
It is what it is :josad:

i swear to god dude is very repetitive and boring with some mugis dinamic that's why in what respect to this I prefer non canon material but if it even wasn't directly i'm glad zoro & nami had it indirectly nami defending him in 1072 and zoro worried about her last chapter and arc isn't over yet:specialmeh::hope:
It ain't over yet, that is true! :cheers:

People will call this foreshadowing. Oda came up with Zoro's parents like 3 weeks ago. :saden:
Funny thing is that EB arc anime extended the story like Zoro's flashback but with this i might have an idea that Zoro's family was poor his father died soon from pirates probably even before he was born and his mom died of illness since pirates attacks there wasn't too much to steal for a thief so she stole for her son so she died from illness due to not eating later koushirou addopted him later his best friend at age of 11 take her life man this could rivalized with nami robin flashback for who is the saddest and I don't think this would be touch since the own zoro doesn't want to talk about it probably a 3 pages flashback in mihawk fight

Like honestly

Oda doesn't get tired with this kind of dynamics though I really appreciate it since it gives a lot of character moments but man if in wano was kidd/killer now is lucci/kaku I wonder what will be on elbaf
Though let's hope they end up this fight quickly and they can focus in the next threaten Maybe these four fight the final boss either kizaru or the one who's taking control of them system