Character Discussion Is King the most wanked Commander in OP verse as of now?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bro, that's the mother of double standards. :shame:
How? One scene is of Kat and Oven punching each other. How is that even remotely a big deal? I'm not even kidding I forgot about it almost immediately. I was only reminded of it when I got on the forum and saw there was a big discussion about it.

In hindsight I shouldn't have been surprised about the discussion surrounding it. That's what we do best, talk about non topics.

The King scene broke One Piece powerscaling for half the communiy. And honestly I couldn't believe what I was reading. I'd never in a million years think a right hand was gonna be shown like that. Atleast that soon. It was shocking to me.

What wasn't shocking is the result, I always knew Admirals could destroy someone like King, what's shocking is Oda actually drew it.

ZenZu

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Nice try

Bro is falling off lately, probably spending too much time on dating apps
Lmfao are y'all trolling or serious?

I feel like I'm being trolled rn. You guys took that cover page that seriously?

I actually can't believe that was a big deal to you.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How? One scene is of Kat and Oven punching each other. How is that even remotely a big deal? I'm not even kidding I forgot about it almost immediately. I was only reminded of it when I got on the forum and saw there was a big discussion about it.

In hindsight I shouldn't have been surprised about the discussion surrounding it. That's what we do best, talk about non topics.

The King scene broke One Piece powerscaling for half the communiy. And honestly I couldn't believe what I was reading. I'd never in a million years think a right hand was gonna be shown like that. Atleast that soon. It was shocking to me.

What wasn't shocking is the result, I always knew Admirals could destroy someone like King, what's shocking is Oda actually drew it.
Bro, you can write walls of texts making excuses for Katakuri while telling me how whatever happened to King is the greatest humiliation in the OP verse, but it's not gonna make us buy the idea that humiliation from an admiral is on the same class as getting humiliated by a clown and Oven lmao.

ZenZu

Bro, you can write walls of texts making excuses for Katakuri while telling me how whatever happened to King is the greatest humiliation in the OP verse, but it's not gonna make us buy the idea that humiliation from an admiral is on the same class as getting humiliated by a clown and Oven lmao.
LOL y'all are actually serious. Jeeez
Post automatically merged:

Maybe the Kat scene was within my expectations of what Oda would draw then. I guess I'm the only one who didn't give a shit about it.

Did not expect the King scene. Came out of left field.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
LOL y'all are actually serious. Jeeez
Actually, it's me who can't tell if you joking. You're legit telling us Katakuri thing doesn't mean anything because you don't take it seriously while also trying to imply King received the worst portrayal possible because it supposedly dropped your jaw lmao. I don't know if you noticed, but that's totally not your style.

ZenZu

Actually, it's me who can't tell if you joking. You're legit telling us Katakuri thing doesn't mean anything because you don't take it seriously while also trying to imply King received the worst portrayal possible because it supposedly dropped your jaw lmao. I don't know if you noticed, but that's totally not your style.
Bro...it literally doesn't mean anything 😂 What are we discussing here?

Katakuri has had his fight interrupted before by flampe and he never noticed. CC releasing gas mid fight is completely a valid way for Oda to have Vinsmokes escape. Add to the fact that it's a cover page, I'm baffled we're having this convo rn.

Lmfao are y'all trolling or serious?

I feel like I'm being trolled rn. You guys took that cover page that seriously?

I actually can't believe that was a big deal to you.
Coverpages are useful though, Ace's Blackbeard search was a coverpage story!

Btw werent you writing essays about that coverpage of Aokiji beating Cracker? To your defense, you went awfully quiet about the next coverpage where Kuzan was shown as a Blackbeard pirate lmao.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Btw werent you writing essays about that coverpage of Aokiji beating Cracker? To your defense, you went awfully quiet about the next coverpage where Kuzan was shown as a Blackbeard pirate lmao.
For the sake of friendship, I am not gonna make him go any lower for Mochi-bro.

Queen is by far his favourite Beast Pirate.
This is very true, out of the three calamities it is Queen that got the most focus during the Wano arc.

Jack didn't really have that much focus and unfortunately ended up being a joke and King for a good while was barely focused as well, it wasn't until the Zoro fight where Oda finally started to focus on his character.

This is very true, out of the three calamities it is Queen that got the most focus during the Wano arc.

Jack didn't really have that much focus and unfortunately ended up being a joke and King for a good while was barely focused as well, it wasn't until the Zoro fight where Oda finally started to focus on his character.
Jack still has more focus than King
Oda even gave Jack his own mini arc

King's character is that last random add
Oda didnt know what to do with him
That's why even lunarian tricks feels weird and so

ZenZu

Btw werent you writing essays about that coverpage of Aokiji beating Cracker?
Lmfao I was actually lowkey defending Cracker because it was offpanel.

We've seen Kuzan one shot Jozu. So Cracker isn't any more impressive. It's definitely a statement though. If Kat was frozen like that, it would break the internet.

To your defense, you went awfully quiet about the next coverpage where Kuzan was shown as a Blackbeard pirate lmao.
I'm being deadass. Not bsing at all at that point I had thought of Kuzan as a blackbeard pirate for so long that when I saw the coverpage I legit didn't think it was even a reveal. Especially following the frozen WCI cover pages.

I thought "cool there's Kuzan, he looked better in his old clothes." And then I forgot about the cover page. Once again I log on and everyone talking about Kuzan being under BB and also Shiryu too lmao.

:josad:

Major villains of Yonko Saga : Kaido, BM & Katakuri
(*BM wasn't even Luffy's fight)
Main side villains : Cracker (LUFFY'S only warm-up fight in this saga)
Other side villains : Calamities, Vets, Flyers...

:moonwalk:Mr.15 min is surely wanked