Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

That person you’re talking about quoting him was Edison and he did not state s-shark alone isn’t ready but ALL of the seraphim not just s-shark lol I already said this so again no distinction is being made clearly.
Please explain me why he was the only one not sent for anything.
S-hawk and s-Snake went for Amazon lily. S-kuma was with cp members. s-shark could have been sent for Weevil but rather An admiral was sent. Think sanji stans think.

Please explain me why he was the only one not sent for anything.
S-hawk and s-Snake went for Amazon lily. S-kuma was with cp members. s-shark could have been sent for Weevil but rather An admiral was sent. Think sanji stans think.
I just told you lol they’re all at egghead for the same reasoning you’re trying to apply to s-shark only. Think zololo fans think why would Edison say the serpahims are not fully ready yet but only be referring to s-shark even though he literally generalized all of them LOL

C

Cruxroux

I just told you lol they’re all at egghead for the same reasoning you’re trying to apply to s-shark only. Think zololo fans think why would Edison say the serpahims are not fully ready yet but only be referring to s-shark even though he literally generalized all of them LOL
You still answer the question why s-shark was the only seraphim to be not sent on a job.

You must be joking :steef:

The swim-swim fruit, if you didn't notice, lets you swim IN THE GROUND!
Exactly you answered my point. Which means your are limited TO THE GROUND!!!! READ.

If king were to have an aerial battle with any of the seraphim currently shown s shark would be the most trash one since he can't SWIM in the air. While s hawks AP slash, s snakes mero mero beam and s bears Ursa shock would all still be viable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.