Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly you answered my point. Which means your are limited TO THE GROUND!!!! READ.

If king were to have an aerial battle with any of the seraphim currently shown s shark would be the most trash one since he can't SWIM in the air. While s hawks AP slash, s snakes mero mero beam and s bears Ursa shock would all still be viable lol
In case you didn't notice, the battle you're currently crying about is taking place inside a building with no flying opponents.

Not that it makes sense any way, because Fishman Karate can throw water like bullets and in that same hypothetical battle, S-Shark would have the added defensive capability of using the environment to block.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Chapter 1,078: Desires are uncontrollable

Brief spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP
- in the cover, Judge and Caesar embark to kill Vegapunk
- Sanji vs S-Shark: Sanji is able to damage the Seraphim even when fire is activated
- Sanji has no piety until Nami tells him to stop and the eyebrow comes back to normal
- York is the traitor, she bears a grudge because she is not as intelligent as other Punks and wants to become the new Vegapunk by taking the brain brain no mi
- Outside Egghead: Blackbeard won the fight with Law and had him “crucified” on his battleship. He’s going back to Hachinosu

I told you guys that Malik was right this time
Z-boyz and Low-boyz get rekt the same chapter? Sound good to me 😋

In case you didn't notice, the battle you're currently crying about is taking place inside a building with no flying opponents.

Not that it makes sense any way, because Fishman Karate can throw water like bullets and in that same hypothetical battle, S-Shark would have the added defensive capability of using the environment to block.
Again cute.

Wo ask again what exactly is s shark going to do if king is air borne??????

Status
Not open for further replies.