Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having hax abilities is fine and all but again I’m asking you where the hell did these distinctions come from? Lool oda has not even distinguished the serpahims yet and y’all already doing it😭😭😭 lemme guess it’s cuz he’s fighting sanji? That’s not a valid reasoning lol gotta actually have manga facts bro and rn a lot of you guys using your interpretation and head canon and passing them off as factual information it don’t work that way
1. The distinction was clearly made in reference to the seraphim and battle experience. Read.

2. The other distinction was made also by the fact that s jimbe was fairly new and had not gained the experience that seraphims like s hawk obtained

C

Cruxroux

Having hax abilities is fine and all but again I’m asking you where the hell did these distinctions come from? Lool oda has not even distinguished the serpahims yet and y’all already doing it😭😭😭 lemme guess it’s cuz he’s fighting sanji? That’s not a valid reasoning lol gotta actually have manga facts bro and rn a lot of you guys using your interpretation and head canon and passing them off as factual information it don’t work that way
S-shark clearly isn't ready for Jobs 😑. One of the vegapunk literally quoted it a few test is yet to be done on him when laser were used against him. While other seraphims were already out doing their job. That's the difference and s-shark literally looks too young compared to other.

How does it make sense for the traitor to be york?

A bug in the matrix with punk records makes more sense than York being able to hide stuff when all the punks synchronize with each other everyday..

And even leaving this aside ,if York was the one giving the orders,the moment she fell from serasnake petrification (which doesn't make sense btw) S-snake wouldn't be able to disobey Lilith's order.

All in all I think the spoilers might not be true since they make circles since yesterday (sunday)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light

According to the Chinese leak:
Sanji, when fighting against S-Shark, had the upper hand in the fight, but did not affect him (the point is, like Zoro and Luffy against them, they beat him and wake up quickly) Sanji uses a kick called the Wind Devil Kick
"Wind Devil Kick"? This some Rankyaku ova here???

Sanji already has familiarity with Rokushiki, as he can use Geppo/Air Walk at a high level (even able to swim underwater with Blue Walk).

It's a sad week when I'm relying on Sanji hype, knowing Oda.

Apparently gaining battle experience means if you try and fail to hit Blackbeard one time you're as strong as him
:milaugh:

As if the swim-swim fruit with Jinbei's fishman karate isn't hax.
It isn't. A Fishman under water is still far superior since all the water is simultaneously around you lol. So his AP in Fishman karate would still be vastly weaker than jimbe

S-shark clearly isn't ready for Jobs 😑. One of the vegapunk literally quoted it a few test is yet to be done on him when laser were used against him. While other seraphims were already out doing their job. That's the difference and s-shark literally looks too young compared to other.
That person you’re talking about quoting him was Edison and he did not state s-shark alone isn’t ready but ALL of the seraphim not just s-shark lol I already said this so again no distinction is being made clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.