Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not that bad
It's just that her backstory, or rather her father's backstory, is the same shit we've had since Amazon Lily.
It was interesting back then, as it really emphasized that the CDs are irredeemable scum bags who should all die, but now it's just getting old.
Bonney herself is okay I think but idk I don't like the way Oda has been using her since they met Vegapunk

We got Kizaru, Saturn and 100 ships coming for Egghead
Straw Hats & satellites & CP0 looking for Vegapunk and being chased by/fighting children that happen to be terminators with a traitor going around

Then you have Bonney crying for Kuma every 2 chapters, i guess as readers we're supposed to care but it just feels to secondary.
I still care about the Bonney and Kuma sub plot and I still want to see Kuma's flashback.

I just wish Oda didn't drag this sub plot out and instead show us Kuma's flashback already.

People will care as soon as he start showing it .
Have a feeling we about to see Kuma get fuck over really bad in his flashback .
Which will suck people back in .
I mean it’s already alluded he’s a slave which means we know a bit what he went through. Koala did a great job of establishing the kind of horror slaves feel daily.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
vivi is the most overrated character in one piece to me. literally just a random villain that got made more important because of editors and marketing. was never planned to be important. the original yamato except she actually joined
I think Oda always wanted Alabasta to have a princess character, he just didn't plan it to be Vivi. Then, he got to Whiskey Peak, and decided, "Hey... why not just make Ms. Wednesday the princess??? PLOT TWIST!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.