Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Let's wait for the raws to see how S-Shark fights. I still don't see any logical reason why any Seraphim should be superior or inferior in physical capabilities only because one received more or less feats than the other.

All the Seraphim were created with the same foundation. Lunarian blood for toughness. Lasers of Kizaru. Then the individual genes + fruit powers make them unique but whether one has more raw strength than the other onlg because one had more feats seems illogical to me rn especially as you said we don't know to what degree the OG's genes affect the Seraphim.
The difference is they're given powers to go in line with their rl counterparts. And I am not saying S-Hawk's better because it has more feats; I am saying that's the case because that's the most highlighted aspect of S-Hawk just like how S-Snake's fruit hax is the most highlighted aspect about it. Even the real Jimbe in his 40s needs a high-level attack to do what S-Hawk did casually, so the whole S-Shark has more power than others because its FM genes argument is wrong. One thing for sure is that they all have abnormal strength for their age, which doesn't coincide with their real-world counterparts.

I think the leak of void century truth to public would shake the world .
Roger told one piece is here which it cause great piracy age.
Whitebeard say one piece exist in front of the tv which it make sengoku pissed and scared that truth will come out.

Last edited:
S-Shark so far:
Almost killed Nami twice
Easily avoided Robin's giant form
Dodged Franky's Radical Beam
Bodied Edison
Ripped off Brook's head and incapacited him
Tanked a "Thunderbolt" from Zeus and came back immediately

Pinzoro's grandson fans: Yeah he is the weakest :risicheck:

When was it stated that his flames are hotter than magma?

When was it stated that it was indeed lighting? Could have been sparks becuase of friction
You’re a lot better at believing in ZKK than debates if uou really just replied with this…….

I’lts always the ZKKers who try to downplay everything Sanji does in any chapter he gains a feat. Armaments haki has 0% to do with this chapter but here comes a ZKKer mad because their boy cant do shit to a seraphim even with ryuma genes+help

Status
Not open for further replies.