Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the relation between Ace hat hint and Egghead major reveal at the last page?
I never thought it wad Ace related, I thought it was narration related as the narration at the end of the Duel on Banaro Island is unique in the series.

The only other moment of similar narration/weight is the formation of the Grand Fleet so I was hoping that the end of the chapter would relate to them in some way.

My guess until these recent spoilers was either that or BB/Law.

No that's false. Yonji and Queen only swung their arm. They didn't spin their lower body too. Since they only swung their arms' Yonji ap with Winch Green=Queen ap with Einch Queen
Even if your argument is arms Queen has bigger arms than Yonji. You can actually see the vein in Yonjis arm as he does this attack so now its been proven muscles are used to do the winch attack Queen is stronger just based off that alone.

Look at the meaning of the name winch, its the equivalent of you throwing a rope around someone and pulling them with your strength.

Even if your argument is arms Queen has bigger arms than Yonji. You can actually see the vein in Yonjis arm as he does this attack so now its been proven muscles are used to do the winch attack Queen is stronger just based off that alone.

Look at the meaning of the name winch, its the equivalent of you throwing a rope around someone and pulling them with your strength.
Nope only Quen swung his arm. He didn't spin his leg and lower body too so only his arm played a factor there. Queen mechanical arm swing=Yonji mechanical arm swing without lower bofy and leg rotation

new bounties after egghead would be lovely. I think Zoro defeating lil mihawk and Kizaru put his bounty over 3 bil, while luffy get a bounty close to shanks. I do feel the strawhats will split up for a bit, leading to Ussop getting more focus in elbaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.