Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

You told right? They are not normal humans and Luffy disnt reach healthy state lol. Go and reread the fight. And throughout the story Liffy recovered faster except after Marineford while Zoro carried his injuries to next arc.
And Zoro is a normal human right? How 'normal' human can recover fast and same as others? Ans: More Plot armor.
Still less than luffy lol..

Still less than luffy lol..
Last thing before i get off your case
I would rather not continue this pointless chat

on top of having inhuman endurance, zoro also has poison resistance

no normal human has anything like that…..zoro’s not normal
Post automatically merged:

Easy weave for the fastest man if you ask me
Yeah like kizaru weaved Marco’s kick or like how he weaved rayleigh intercepting him

mind you….these 2 have no speed fruits

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Man, Sanji fans are really desperate, can't deal damage to S-shark but celebrate that he throws him around like a dog playing with a toy lmao. It's basically a stalemate by now which should show us that Oda sees Sanji and Jinbei as equal what strength belongs, the only difference are their stats and abilities. With Sanji being fast and evasive while Jinbei is tanky and strong but slower.

Genuinely hope monster zoro becomes a REAL spoiler provider

even if he trolls us with Sanji greatness, at least it’d be something unbiased or hateful towards the character for once
Post automatically merged:

The question is does Zolo beat normal eyebrow Sanji since reversed eyebrow Sanji mid diffs?
No
Sanji could urinate on the ground in front of zoro and the guy would have a heart attack as if Light Yagami wrote his name in a death note

Status
Not open for further replies.