Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Redon is such a huge bum and why does Etenboy being on vacation means she can't post few lines on the internet?

I hope Oda at least changed how ifrit jambe looks in the manga because that shit was beyond bad, since it looked like regular DJ and no one knew the difference
She's banned on WG

I don't see the point of making him go germa mode then. So far every credible source said ifrit jambe was used

why doesn't she post it then?

Apparently someone has been spreading rumors about Bobby being on vacation and she doesn't appreciate that.

Whoever started the rumor please stop
No blue flames this chapter
Sanji did not use Ifrit Jambe.

Looks like Sanji and S-Shark are just hitting each other not doing damage

Arimaki himself says he's cleaning the scraps left by the war lmao. Having 7 days doesn't give you magic recovery just because you're a zoan. There are limits to how much damage you can recover from. Kaido can't fully heal from Oden's cut and took several days to recover. Zoro permanently crippled King, which happened on the panel. Not that it makes a difference anyways. Aramaki is so much stronger than King that having fire-based moves doesn't even make a difference. It's genuinely concerning that you think Kuri can do it just because Arimaki can, lol.

The rest of your arguments are things I've already addressed. I am not repeating everything all over again.
Luffy did not boost his durability and no panels Luffy coating his body with haki to tank Kaido attack. You have no argiment for this. Luffy is just that durable compard to flameless King

Zoro did not react faster than Luffy when be was the only one noving toward Hakai to block it while Luffy was not moving because Hakai was too big to dodge stated by Kiler. No counter argument again.

King, Queen and other BP fodders are scraps because Kaido died. They are the remnants of BP.

And what being top tier has to do with King failing to burn Aramaki plant. Kuzan is top tier yet Ace melted his ice with his fire.

Just admit King flame is too weak to burn Aramaki plant. It won't burn mochi that is fire resistant proven several times.

You did not address the Marco part. Akainu who got tagged by Jinbe treated Maerco and Vista like fodders. Both cannot hit Akainu. Much faster Katakuri boxes around those 2. King keeping up with Marco does not elevate his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.