Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes more sense?
  1. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk wait for him to turn his flame off to wim
  2. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk instead of using 1 conquerors attack. Like people try to convince themselves is their weakness
:memehm:
Zoro who already beat king telling luffy, lucci and, kaku that lunarians are invincible when their flame is on
Zoro who never hurt king with his flame on

Sooooo... after so many fake and fake spoilers can someone tell me for THE LOVE OF GOD what exactly happens ?.
so far all i know is that Sanji didn't fight against S-shark and only took punches that didn't hurt him - although so others say he hurt it without ifrite-.
Zoro let S-hawk get away and went with Kaku to do something.
York is traitor.
Marines gonna fuck shit up.

Sanji is looking pretty cool, letting the seraphim have a taste of their own medicine huh?

BUT Oda COME ON man this is so stupid. How the hell is S-Bear still fighting, I can't imagine any other yonko being so utterly pathetic and Luffy is one of my fav characters but even buggy doesn't look as bad as he does as a yonko. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEARN ACOC FOR? Zoro too. to not use it? ok, but what's the reason? saving energy? because gear 4 takes a lot more of his haki than a single ACoC punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.