Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro and she is some useless fucking character people will forget once Kizaru and Saturn start nuking the island.

What the fuck is Oda thinking?

I know that Kanjuro was shit himself but at least people had some theories about him faking his drawings to be bad and etc...
She just get use to cause a huge war with SH and VPs vs the marines ( but most of VP seem dead ) .
She don't have to get remember but the event that happen it what going to be hype.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
What makes more sense?
  1. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk wait for him to turn his flame off to wim
  2. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk instead of using 1 conquerors attack. Like people try to convince themselves is their weakness
:memehm:
Zoro who already beat king telling luffy, lucci and, kaku that lunarians are invincible when their flame is on
Zoro who never hurt king with his flame on
because adv coc consuming too much energy:seriously:

What makes more sense?
  1. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk wait for him to turn his flame off to wim
  2. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk instead of using 1 conquerors attack. Like people try to convince themselves is their weakness
:memehm:
Zoro who already beat king telling luffy, lucci and, kaku that lunarians are invincible when their flame is on
Zoro who never hurt king with his flame on
Author restricting his characters from using a powerful attack? So impossible.

Egghead Incident :steef:

buckle up ,this war is about to dwarf Marineford :steef::steef::steef:

100 Marineships ,keep in mind “1" buster call are only 10 ships this is 10 times as big.
1 Admiral
many Vizeadmirals
1 Gorosei

on the other side

Egghead with a tremendous defense system.
50 mark 3 Pacifstas
probably other Pacifistas as well.
1 Yonko
with his Crew
1 Supernova Bonney

Seraphims which we don‘t know on which side they end later.

Kinda hyped ngl :finally:
:hope: Kuma flashback next 10 chapters

Not that I mind that lol, I'm sure it'll be good. Oda knows what we all want though

Who is the mysterious person talking to the Gorosei? Shanks from back then? ("a certain pirate" -> luffy, will go to egghead and Vegapunk will tell him Void century stuff)
that's plausible I guess. I assume the "mysterious person" is not York. Also the abandoned lab.. more questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.