Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes more sense?
  1. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk wait for him to turn his flame off to wim
  2. Zoro wasting energy fighting and chasing around s-hawk instead of using 1 conquerors attack. Like people try to convince themselves is their weakness
:memehm:
Zoro who already beat king telling luffy, lucci and, kaku that lunarians are invincible when their flame is on
Zoro who never hurt king with his flame on
All I know is that Goofy and all the wanked frauds would never beat King under normal circumstances. So much for the mere commanders. :milaugh:

“Things are heating up in the Wano Contry right now, but if Luffy can set sail from here safely, there will be developments on a global scale, a thrilling story the likes of which no one has ever read before, I’ll draw the ‘greatest battle ever’ in OP history,” commented Oda. “it will be exciting! In other words, I made such an statement so readers could be mentally prepared to understand that even a story as long as this one is properly heading towards its end. That said, for now just take your time and enjoy Wano while it’s hot. I’ll be drawing with all of my strength!”

Where the Elbaf stans at
This fight sets up luffy vs the world government
Elbaf will set up Luffy vs Blackbeard

The notion that he was soo hopeless that he didn't bother using his ultimate defence still bemuses me.. Its utterly nonsensical to assume oda would paint ULTIMATE DEFENCE in that light by having him block and dodge attacks even before Acic

Matter the fact King does not even know if Zoro could damage him with flame on.. COZ ZORO NEVER LANDED A ACOC BLOW
What the hell was he even scared of

Why is he scared of an attack that he never had hus defences on for

Its counter intuitive a

And to think oda will present his ability's as "invincible"

Just look at how S-hawk deaks with Shi shishisonson and how King does

Do you find this even remotely similar reaction
Told you 20 chapters ago, that if Oda wanted to give WG/Navy a boost, he could have cloned the admirals.

There are so many plot induced stupidities that no one can justify what Oda does.

Wano's ghosts are still haunting Egghead island 💀
Plus, where is Caribu, is he drinking left over tea on ship? 😂

King haters can't take a break. They can't handle how OP the dude was, so they're looking for reasons to shit on him no matter what.:josad:
He looks more carppier by the moment

- has so called invincible defences

- blocks an tatsumaki with those defences in hus most durable zoan form

- dodges 360 pound canon

- gets hit once without his flames and never uses them again

:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.