Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell that the supernovas were a short-term decision. Bonney being part of this group is completely pointless. She's just Princess Insert Name Here who's been crying for several chapters. She is not a rival, but could have just as easily been introduced as a completely new character in this arc.
I like the rest of the spoilers. I thought for a while that this was going to be more of a mid-length arc, but it looks like things are going to be a lot bigger than I expected.

Member when people said Egghead was great and that Oda wont repeat the same mistakes of Wano?
pacing was great and things were moving at the start
it just stalled by a lot;
but especially since this is the payoff
a villain who just wants to be in a higher class in society , it not really worth it considering we have much better plot points outside the island.

luffy and zoro have been stuck with infant seraphims for 4 chapters now ....
unacceptable

The battle royale is at Egghead not Elbaf. I reckon the Revolutionary Army with Dragon arrives and someone like Saturn may actually die.
This is possible dependent on the conversation with Shaka & Dragon, we'll see. I don't see Dragon himself coming though, but his commanders are possible. Though....... it takes days to get there and Kuma isn't with them, so likelihood is low

She moght have gotten it by now, if we see her fight this arc she's probably gomma showcase it.
True. I don't like how she was helpless when BB put her in a chokehold though it kind of makes sense... But Ace and WB could counter Kurouzu so I don't know why she couldn't somehow.
Though BB IS a Yonko member, so him subduing Hancock wasn't too surprising, only expected of him really.
Just like Aramaki capturing Weevil through unknown means.
Anyway yeah, I can see her and the Fleet coming to help Luffy against the piles of fleets coming at them.
Barto's barriers and Hancock's AOE hax are gonna be devastating in a team.. Just cover her sides and back and let her spam her arrows at everyone.

what can possibly happen here that will shake the world.
Nothing. Just empty hype from Lolda.

So if the mysterious figure snitching on Vegapunk is Shanks, this pretty much explicitly confirms the “Shanks is evil” theories, only an evil man would want to interfere with Vegapunk researching the Void Century and then warn the Government that he is doing so lol.

@SakazOuki @kurwa @MarineHQ @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: if Oda makes all of Shanks’ simps look like retards for being deceived by Shanks who is clearly evil, I will take back every bad thing I’ve said about Oda as a writer. It would take massive Ryokugyu sized balls for Oda to systematically humiliate and devalue the biggest golden boy in manga history lol. I still think Oda isn’t man enough but we may very well see evil Shanks.
You are too kind, mate. One decent twist would not undo over 10 years of mid writing, so I'll still call him Lolda, regardless. :cheers:

All I know is that Goofy and all the wanked frauds would never beat King under normal circumstances. So much for the mere commanders. :milaugh:
Ok so neither would zoro
:sanmoji:
I guess king still stronger since zoro cant hurt him with his flame on
Putting king over characters that can't hurt his flame on form makes as much sense as putting a baby lunarian over zoro for the same reason

Status
Not open for further replies.