Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pacing was great and things were moving at the start
it just stalled by a lot;
but especially since this is the payoff
a villain who just wants to be in a higher class in society , it not really worth it considering we have much better plot points outside the island.

luffy and zoro have been stuck with infant seraphims for 4 chapters now ....
unacceptable
Pacing of Wano was great at the start as well, Act 1 was great. Then it took a nose dive in Act 2, and then run piece happened and the payoff was shit.

Its just Oda repeating himself. Arc starts great, he over bloats it with useless bullshit then doesnt know how to end it correctly.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
this chapter prove knowing kings weakness arent enough to beat him too.
All their pipe dreams have been scattered lmao. It's always been obvious that such an obvious weakness won't be used to get rid of them—exploiting it isn't meant to be so easy. It's gonna play a role in their defeat nonetheless.

I think They're not meant to be defeated in this fight at least. That's why Oda's deliberately not allowing Luffy and Zoro to not use their strongest forms.

This just leaves Akainu at Marineford to defend with random fodders and then it's like, what's stopping BB from busting their shit up while the 3 Admirals are out?
"Just Akainu" lmao he was ready to solo BB's whole crew at the end of pre-TS. If Kuma gets over the Red Line though it might be Akainu that gets in his way.

If the Egghead incident is going to wrap up in a day like the narrator implies then BB won't have time to do anything, but of course the balance of power could completely change after this depending on what Oda's cooking.

“Things are heating up in the Wano Contry right now, but if Luffy can set sail from here safely, there will be developments on a global scale, a thrilling story the likes of which no one has ever read before, I’ll draw the ‘greatest battle ever’ in OP history,” commented Oda. “it will be exciting! In other words, I made such an statement so readers could be mentally prepared to understand that even a story as long as this one is properly heading towards its end. That said, for now just take your time and enjoy Wano while it’s hot. I’ll be drawing with all of my strength!”

Where the Elbaf stans at
Elbaf still gone be a big arc. But I don't think World Govrnment or shit like that will be involved in it.

so could it coincide with the appearance / movement of dragon and his army?

let's remember that he does not seek to overthrow the navy but rather the GM of which the gorosei is the absolute leader, and if one of his leaders is not in the fortress that is marie josie, it is time to take advantage of it

dragon vs saturn will shake the world

save these words

Status
Not open for further replies.