Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Projecting. That cuck Zoro couldn't even keep a brat in check with Kaku by his side. At this rate Kizaru can rest his nuts on his forehead and the loser won't be able to react.
Kizaru would literally sleep circles around zori and when cringe of hell grandmaster can’t touch kizaru It’s Kat>grandmaster

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not with Sanji. I have nothing to gain from him since Zoro is far more likely to clash with Kizaru.
With the Seraphim I mean.

I don't think that those were casual at all. Haven't seen any of em in egghead. There's no way S-Snake will end up physically superior to S-Shark.
I doubt he was introduced with the best he can do. It was a flex from S-Hawk at best. And it's on the scale of what real Jimbe's high-end moves would do. I doubt real Jimbe can't damage Sanji but that's a different story altogether. Sanji's not eating one of those attacks from S-Hawk unharmed though. I don't see why S-Jimbe can't be physically weaker than S-Hawk if they're designed in such a way that they fight more similarly to their ir counterparts.

You think a group designed to replace the warlords aren’t wiping the commanders?

They have lunarian durability
Laser tech AP
Warlords fighting mastery
Hand picked devil fruits

Yeah they’re wiping katakuri king Queen Marco and Jozu just fine
Marco:
Top class Haki
Mythical Zoan ( One of the best too )
High physical strength and intelligence
etc.
Jozu:
Df that makes him durable as hell.
Fucking nutty strength
Abnormal speed for his size
etc.

Also, S-Shark is by far the weakest offensively if he failed to damage Sanji with a free hit. Peeps can now stop using 10X fisherman BS to project their insecurities lmao.
Won't that depend on the move .
Like last chapter S-Snake did not even hurt franky with her normal kick .
Sanji took a ancient zoan in hybrid form sword to the face without any damage .
You going need a proper move to do some damage and S-Shark was doing normal moves when saw him attack nami .

Status
Not open for further replies.