Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you don't believe that yourself, you're trying to push an agenda here.
Sanji is mid diffing one, they have one gimmick and it's the lunarian trait, other than that they are veteran level
You think a group designed to replace the warlords aren’t wiping the commanders?

They have lunarian durability
Laser tech AP
Warlords fighting mastery
Hand picked devil fruits

Yeah they’re wiping katakuri king Queen Marco and Jozu just fine

I can keep giving you these examples. There's not a single race born with the same abilities that don't have individual differences. Stop being bitter and stooping too low just to avoid admitting one character is overpowered.
Man read the fuckin panel lol
The seraphim aren't any less invincible than king in their flame mode

Lunarian flame isn't like Fishman karate
1 is an ability they all have
The other is a fighting style even humans can learn lol

Your tone, the meme was about S-Hawk not even Mihawk yet you felt the need to bring up Shanks when he's not even part of the discussion here.
I was justt memeing and shanks is literally Mihawks rival lmao

the fact that you think I get mad over dumb memes says more about you tbh

Sanji's not the most durable guy after Seraphim. He's the same as his siblings, whose defense has been broken more than once on the panel. The most you can say is, he's significantly better than his siblings due to him awakening his ability when his base stats are already pretty high. And we legit saw Queen break his defense back in Wano.
He has much higher stats than his family and dealing with Sanji now has the best natural resistance after seraphim so stop your bias with s shark having the worst ap :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.