Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
It's basically people with their own agendas.

Gorosei being above "PK-level" (which is where they rightly should be for the 800 -year reign to make any sense whatsoever) is something that destroys the agendas of the Yonko stans and many admiral stans.

If they are that strong, that'd mean they could've wiped out the Yonko had they wanted to. Which goes against the Yonko stand agenda of Yonko being strong enough to rival the World Government.

If they are that strong, that'd mean the admirals aren't the big baddies for the WG, which admiral stands get insecure about due to it being a point in their Admiral > Yonko agenda. Even though Gorosei > Admiral has 0 connection with Admiral > Yonko.

But yea, Gorosei are them dogs. I have been rereading pre-TS lately, up to end of Water 7 saga so far, and Oda's subtle writing with the building up Gorosei as the big antagonists of the world govrenment has been nothing short of top notch, tbh.
"It's that damn boy again."

Has to be one of my favorite phrases in this manga. Bonus points when they start bitching about the entire family being crazy.

Kaido wanted to get the Ancient Weapons to take on the World Government, even when he was already allied with Big Mom's crew. That tells you everything you need to know about Imu, the Gorosei, and their technology.

And you seem to have your own agenda to uphold.
Not with Sanji. I have nothing to gain from him since Zoro is far more likely to clash with Kizaru.

Physically? No. By they have their devil's fruits to edge him while S-Hawk has his casual mountain busters. I do have an agenda but these are hard facts.
I don't think that those were casual at all. Haven't seen any of em in egghead. There's no way S-Snake will end up physically superior to S-Shark.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Everything related to sanji is bad, isn't it? :risitameh:

Sanji is easily the most durable guy after seraphim so why would it be bad that sanji doesn't get damage from a lunarian ?
Sanji's not the most durable guy after Seraphim. He's the same as his siblings, whose defense has been broken more than once on the panel. The most you can say is, he's significantly better than his siblings due to him awakening his ability when his base stats are already pretty high. And we legit saw Queen break his defense back in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.