Stella: Captured
Shaka: Dead
Lilith: Petrified
Edison: Unconscious
Pythagoras: Dead
Atlas: Fine
York: Traitor

Vegapunk bros, it's not looking good :usoprice:
Really does seem like Stella is the only one who should make it off anyway. But that depends on Oda being brutal or not. I can imagine Pythagoras or Edison having multiple bodies.

I can also imagine Shaka really also being partially robotic or some hidden reason to survive. Theres a reason Oda hid his face im sure.

This is what gonna happen, Brook will go where Usopp and Franky are, S-Snake (a kid) scared of him will try to turn him to stone but the mero will go through him and will depetrify Usopp but idk about Franky, than the fight will be Brook and Usopp(and maybe Franky) vs S-Snake

York: "All these Vegapunks are such nuisances...The world only needs one Vegapunk."

I guess York got tired of the other Vegapunks only using her for eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom.

All the other Vegapunks are seen doing something and creating something except for her.
the future of AI for the mankind :crazwhat:

Also, S-Shark is by far the weakest offensively if he failed to damage Sanji with a free hit. Peeps can now stop using 10X fisherman BS to project their insecurities lmao.
Everything related to sanji is bad, isn't it? :risitameh:

Sanji is easily the most durable guy after seraphim so why would it be bad that sanji doesn't get damage from a lunarian ?

Yeah but the writer could be looking to subvert expectations so idk
It's about to become an escape arc but I don't think it ends there. I see two possibilities:

1: The Strawhats break through a blockade and Kizaru gives chase, towards all the madness at Elbaf and that general direction.

2. It becomes a defensive situation where the Strawhats have to hold out against the attack on Egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.