Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Maybe you should change your way of thinking, not S-Shark is weak, but Sanji has become stronger
We have no reason to believe Sanji's that durable. S-Shark's attacks haven't been tested against anything for reference. The most we know is that the Seraphim's offense isn't as good as their originals yet. All other Seraphim's have offensive abilities that rival or even surpass the original Jimbe while S-Jimbe is likely still inferior to its original.

Meanwhile, we have Sanji's defense tested against Queen. And we also have the same defense being tested against shit AP bros like Katakuri. I don't even plan on being dishonest and using this in the argument because I don't think Sanji's siblings are as good as Sanji despite them sharing the same abilities.

Bear is fighting emperor luffy in g4 and lucci in hybrid
While hawk is fighting 1yc zoro and base kaku

But somehow it's not possible for bear > hawk
Again they're definitely not being hypocrites in the slightest lol
:sanmoji:
If shark fought zoro and kaku instead they would have said it was the strongest creation ever mixing Fishman and lunarian dna

If hawk fought sanji it would have been always fodder and a failed clone in every way possible
:pepecorn:
You underestimate grandmaster tard followers they’ll wank shawk still because he’s mini mihawk but they’ll say the gap between mihawk and shawk is 20 tiers apart

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How strong is Kizaru?
:myman:
Super strong dude.
Perhaps, WG's strongest force.
However, not strong enough to stop Zoro.
:goyea:
Nik do you really want to do this after zkk
Of course. Why would ZKK stop me from it?

Zolo should get a Oscar for best performance for fooling his entire fan base for years :gokulaugh:
Zoro always delivered more than fandom expected.
That's why I go straight for the #1 now. :myman:

I don't see how that was stalling .
Traitor plot line was about 5 chapter and we down to 2 VP left and some SH already taken out .
Plus you need reason for them stay while the marines get .
Fr this arc is weird , the strawhats were never in a situation that's similar to this now they got the issue with some of them being petrified , they got a damn buster call coming plus they can't even beat the seraphim plus vegapunk is still far atleast robin and chopper are going his side but i fear atlas will be the next victim . It's a mess on this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.