Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If we misinterpret the panel and ignore everything else zoro said before and after about how to damage lunarians than sure
I wonder who's misrepresenting it though. Even if we take everything into consideration, King's quite literally scared of Zoro in flame-on mode on the panel, and Zoro mocked him for it. All you need is two good working eyes with basic comprehension to figure it out.

Besides, we're talking about the characters in your list having strong enough attacks to out the Seraphim within whatever little time they get in flame-off mode. It's not like hitting them once with a weakness attack's gonna do the trick. So far we only know Dragon Damnation would do the trick. These kids aren't as good as King, and we don't know how strong the weakest attack that'd work is.

Gorosei has 5 yonko level fighters

why they scared of yonko then
:snoopy:
They are so scared of Yonko, that when one of them comes to meet them, they continue reading their news papers while casually chilling... All while the Yonko thanks them for granting him their time.

Yea bro... Gorosei are def. having nightmares about the yonko.

Sad how butthurt you are. At no point have i attacked a Yonkou or anything, how pitiful are you guys in the Yonko pm ?

And how much of what Vegapunk accomplished was due to the knowledge he managed to store thanks to his fruit you fucking genius?

Don't open your mouth when you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about.
What you don't fucking understand you fucking dimwit is that Vegapunk could do all of that without his fruit (except Punk Records) because he has the brains to do so but him having more storage gives him thhe opportunity to make more various project in short intervals of time

Impossible to tell, that's like asking how strong would any logia be without theirs, they would adapt differently.
That's easier to tell. Strip a Logia of his fruit and you have his Haki feats to use but for Vegapunk it's too difficult. We would have to ask ourselves what intelligence and how or if we can separate it from the fruit itself.

Devil Fruit research is legitimate but yeah, Vegapunk is the world's smartest book reader. Give any other MADS member that fruit and they can do more.
Nah we know VP had whole bunch of stuff on his island way before he get to read the books.
Like all Franky tech from him and he even had idea of controlling weather back then it was just lack of funds .
Yeah books help but he was still very smart before then but you always need cash even if you smart lol .

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The upcoming fight with the marines should be epic. I shit on them because its funny and I still think Yonkos overall are stronger but I expect the main fights they have to be very cool and hype

Except for Greenbull, he's shit no matter what

That's easier to tell. Strip a Logia of his fruit and you have his Haki feats to use but for Vegapunk it's too difficult. We would have to ask ourselves what intelligence and how or if we can separate it from the fruit itself.
We need a One Piece What If series where we can explore stuff like Marine Luffy and Fruitless Vegapunk, like maybe his big research would be about expanding his brain capacity, or perhaps without that expansive DF ability he wouldn't be so focused on researching many things and he would have only specialized in one field (robotics/weather).

Status
Not open for further replies.