Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a One Piece What If series where we can explore stuff like Marine Luffy and Fruitless Vegapunk, like maybe his big research would be about expanding his brain capacity, or perhaps without that expansive DF ability he wouldn't be so focused on researching many things and he would have only specialized in one field (robotics/weather).
No worries. One piece will be milked to death way beyond our deaths i assume.

As far as I'm aware, Vegapunk's fruit only serves as an unlimited storage space inside his brain. It doesn't make him more intelligent, which would be related to the application of the knowledge.

Would Judge/Caesar/etc benefit from the DF? For sure. But I don't believe they'd be capable of applying the same knowledge as effective as Vegapunk has.

Like Punk Records, is an insane creation based around his DF, and it's not even a DF ability. He figured out how brain waves work and found a way to connect 6 different parts of his brains into 1 storage space which all parts of him can share. Fuck that shit is insane. Like nothing for me suggests that Judge or anybody else is doing that.

I wonder who's misrepresenting it though. Even if we take everything into consideration, King's quite literally scared of Zoro in flame-on mode on the panel, and Zoro mocked him for it. All you need is two good working eyes with basic comprehension to figure it out.

Besides, we're talking about the characters in your list having strong enough attacks to out the Seraphim within whatever little time they get in flame-off mode. It's not like hitting them once with a weakness attack's gonna do the trick. So far we only know Dragon Damnation would do the trick. These kids aren't as good as King, and we don't know how strong the weakest attack that'd work is.
It was never implied confused was lunarians weakness
  1. King before and after koh
    1. Tried disarming zoro
    2. Dodged his attacks
    3. Blocked with his flame on
  2. Zoro highlighted the importance of needing to know how kings body works before koh
  3. Zoro highlighted the importance of needing to know how kings body works after koh
  4. King lowkey commends zoro for figuring it out
  5. Zoro only hurt king flame off never on
  6. Zoro fights s-hawk with kaku not doing any damage
  7. Remembers that they're invincible with flame on and tells them to attack when its off
  8. Still hasn't hurt s-hawk because like the spoilers said he hasn't given him the opportunity with his flame off
  9. Hawk even ran off zoro not yet hurting him
Zoro isn't the only one capable of hurting lunarians

That's the spirit, I can rest easy knowing my grandchildren will find out how strong would Gaimon be if Shanks found him days after getting trapped in the treasure chest.
The amount of possible stories will be endless. Every blue can have its own major arc and villain. Depending on the EOS of the show I'm expecting sequels where a new powerful person is neg diffing Sanji, Sabo, Kid, Law or any of the strong people that will be alive by EOS just like it's happened with Naruto.

King probably did for the exact same reason he didn’t just stay in the air and let Zoro tire himself out, he just likes a fight
Zoro get in his head with trash talk.
It the same that happen with Kaido in a way he was doing good vs G5 .
But nope he had to try and over power luffy and that never works out lol .

Saturn got sent because he has control over the Seraphims, not because he's Yonko level.

The Gorosei are the only ones who can override Vegapunk

It's not an either or situation. Nobody is calling Saturn Yonko + level cause he got sent lol. People believe he's yonko+ level and thus are hyped that he's there.

Post automatically merged:

I'm expecting sequels where a new powerful person is neg diffing Sanji, Sabo, Kid, Law or any of the strong people that will be alive by EOS just like it's happened with Naruto.

None of these is island tier ...
They don't have to be ...

Sai showed way more dc than characters around his level like Cavendish and bartolomeo
Sai is still weaker

Just like diamante with characters in his level
Diamante is still weaker

Hawk showed more dc than the other seraphim that doesn't put him over them

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It was never implied confused was lunarians weakness
  1. King before and after koh
    1. Tried disarming zoro
    2. Dodged his attacks
    3. Blocked with his flame on
  2. Zoro highlighted the importance of needing to know how kings body works before koh
  3. Zoro highlighted the importance of needing to know how kings body works after koh
  4. King lowkey commends zoro for figuring it out
  5. Zoro only hurt king flame off never on
  6. Zoro fights s-hawk with kaku not doing any damage
  7. Remembers that they're invincible with flame on and tells them to attack when its off
  8. Still hasn't hurt s-hawk because like the spoilers said he hasn't given him the opportunity with his flame off
  9. Hawk even ran off zoro not yet hurting him
Zoro isn't the only one capable of hurting lunarians
You're not making a point with all those points. No one said Zoro's the only one who can hurt Lunarians. I only said we only know something like Dragon Damnation can one-shot flame off King. You gotta put down the Seraphim as soon as their flames go off( or at least before they can turn their flames on), and the only people we know with strong enough attacks to do so are Luffy and Zoro. So even if the likes of Lucci and Kaku can damage them in flame-off mode, that doesn't mean they can win the fight. It all comes down to what the weakest attack that'd put down is, and whether the likes of Kaku and Lucci have such attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.