Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So given you cannot undo the petrifying unless you have the DF power, who will turn those petrified back? Will Hancock appear? Or will S-Snake turn them back? How though, when those with the highest command over the Seraphim - especially with Saturn coming - are the enemies of those petrified.

So given you cannot undo the petrifying unless you have the DF power, who will turn those petrified back? Will Hancock appear? Or will S-Snake turn them back? How though, when those with the highest command over the Seraphim - especially with Saturn coming - are the enemies of those petrified.
Hancock is likely to appear in that scenario

To clarify my previous spoiler I shared about Luffy and the Narrator speak I rechecked the page and the good translation is
narrator box: but then, the one that appeared...

luffy: wahaha! luffy: gyahaha!

narrator box: was the ship of the emperor "straw hat luffy"

narrator box: the government was not at ease...

narrator box: by the sudden unexpected arrival of this nuisance.

akainu: "straw hat", you said?! luffy: ahyahya!!!

elder: him again? narrator box: in any case...

narrator box: the conclusion of the incident that will greet the next day,

narrator box: will give the whole world... narrator box: an unexpected shock.
Thank you @Pew , you've been really helpful this chapter :optimistic:

C

Cruxroux

Franky can just break the one half and turn himself into more cyborg than he already is at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.