Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like it if Doll had, similar to Rakuyo's weapon, a ball and chain/flail that has eaten a Piranha or Crocodile devil fruit.

Unless she's supposed to become more relevant later on, Hina's devil fruit would've also been quite fitting, but it's a bit too late for that possibility.

I was thinking the same thing

Things like "The King of Hell" while corny were always used by other people to describe Zoro

Now Zoro's calling himself "The King of Hell"

Coming up with your own epithet (especially one as corny as that) is kinda off...

I can't even imagine Rayleigh waking up one day and saying "I'm the Dark King" lol
No, it made perfect sense for the fight. Zoro had just defeated "King the wildfire" through realizing his own potential as a supreme king, due to his ambition and promise between the people who believe in him the most. Enma is literally "the king of the underworld" and through using his own kingly ambition and staking his life on the blade, he was able to subdue enma's will and make it submit to his own. That's why he called himself "the king of hell."

No, it made perfect sense for the fight. Zoro had just defeated "King the wildfire" through realizing his own potential as a supreme king, due to his ambition and promise between the people who believe in him the most. Enma is literally "the king of the underworld" and through using his own kingly ambition and staking his life on the blade, he was able to subdue enma's will and make it submit to his own. That's why he called himself "the king of hell."
Could've been done another way

It was corny

I think we need to recalibrate Onigashima power rankings after these last few chapters. King stocks rising too high.
Kaido > BM ~ Luffy = Zoro > King > Yamato > Law = Kid ~ Sanji > Queen
No one should ever put king above Law .
Law is the king of BS he will just find some way to out Kings flame or better yet toss him in the sea .
Hell Oda will just give him a new power to deal with it .

EDIT in fact there a good chance that Law full DF will work on king .

Law being stronger doesnt mean it's not gonna be a tough fight
It not a tough fight…. Law has the mobility to reaction, an counter Doffy/Fuji at once. Jinbei a damn turtle in speed, an has no mobility.

Law creates space. One shots immediately with amputee, jinbei Haki can’t stop it. Nor does he have the speed to dodge.

PH law struggling with a bug like who who nonsensical!!!!!

Anyways my real scaling

Kaido ~ Luffy > Big Mom > Zoro ~ Kid ~ Law > Marco > Sanji ~ King > Queen > Jimbei ~ Killer
Post automatically merged:

Enma is the king of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.