Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe is slow or weak
Your underestimating jinbe
Slow for his tier?? yes, hence him being pressured by a vet lvl character speed? He has no mobility amps, unlike law that allow him to defend against a freakin admiral/warlord Simultaneously.

Weak subjective technically he’s weak, or strong depending on the character he’s compared too. In this case jinbei was pushed & bloody by a vet, Law one shot 3 vets with virtually no legitimate damage from either. Vergo only damage comes from nerfing Law with his heart.

Smoker had strong enough armament to fight law head on
Law was significantly holding back. Which was clearly shown when Law one shots Vergo. The guy that 2 seconds earlier broke through smoker metal/Haki staff, with CoA enhanced bamboo. showing it’s noticeably superior.
Post automatically merged:

Because he loves giving law new stuff .
I truly feel Law DF is one those DF Oda loves to have fun with .
So he do just because it fun lol .
True, Law technically had a new ability in most his major fights. But again Law can already shit on lunarina durability. With just base, why create something new??

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Y’all Love that 1v1 talk to discredit Law…. The fact is Law got portrayal,feats and all at this point. The only thing preventing him from being Admiral level right now is us not seeing the conclusion of the Blackbeard fight
Its fact.
Every single thing he did vs big mom was hiding behind kidd.
His haki is ass
Hes just a team up/sneak attack merchant
His portrayal is to be a postman that bb is going to wipe his ass with same as kidd to shanks
Any admiral stomps him

very funny ranking.

What was the zoro biggest challenge in his life ?

Mihawk . Mihawk neggiff zoro. just one time . Then king , mr 1 , pica , monet etc

WHat was the yamato biggest challenge in his life ?

So many times with Kaido + may be calamities + 6 clown since her chidhood.

And people say that zoro > yamato . it is very stupid thing . very very stupid .

Such a stubborn response. No actual substance to actually go against what I said.
Because I don’t actually disagree with you said

He has a reason to call himself the King of Hell, sure

That doesn’t mean it’s not corny

Sanji said “when a woman lies a real man forgives her” (paraphrasing) which makes sense for his character

Is that not corny?

I see people putting BM over luffy but i don't think that fully the case.
I think you can make a match up where BM beat luffy 1 on 1 or have him beat her 1 0n 1
This all depends on how Oda writes it but BM has the tools to win even vs G5 ACoA\ACoC luffy .

Among all of Zoro's history it's one of the least cringe and more justified things, there's a ton of context for calling himself king of hell and works on many levels unlike the many other Chuunibyou lines about demon slaying or sending people to purgatory with food puns, people just take it at face value.
Same thing I said to Wh1p

I know the history behind it

I still think it’s corny

A characters actions can make sense and still feel weird to the reader

very funny ranking.

What was the zoro biggest challenge in his life ?

Mihawk . Mihawk neggiff zoro. just one time . Then king , mr 1 , pica , monet etc

WHat was the yamato biggest challenge in his life ?

So many times with Kaido + may be calamities + 6 clown since her chidhood.

And people say that zoro > yamato . it is very stupid thing . very very stupid .
challenges scaling :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.