Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryu doesn't need his fruit to win if he can land enough attacks flame off
I don’t know about that @Albino 👑 Zoro’s AP is ridiculously high we shouldn’t give the same merit to everyone with a Sword until they show it.

I’m saying this because King has taken an AdvCoC and KOH attack and keep pushing forward. Even without lunarian durability he’s got great endurance.

He isn't tho
Smoker pressured law
what part of Law holding back dnt u get? He literally has radio knife specifically to combat Logias in Cqc. Restricts it, an one shots anyway with zero damage. There was no pressuring, smokers logia body just allow him to ignore amputee/takt. Jinbei cant, nor does he have smokers mobility(amp by logia abilities).
Law wasn't stronger than doflamingo alone let alone fujitora
didn’t say he was though…. I said he has the reaction speed + mobility to avoid both simultaneously. That’s massively above jinbei capabilities.
Smoker blocked this

Jinbe isn't getting stomped by law
Smoker blocks an attack? Law one shot someone with noticeably superior CoA. Do the math, if Law was serious smoker wouldn’t have blocked anything…. But no jimbei doesn’t get stomp, it’s a mid diff

Law/Kid we’re being plot restricted into holding off awakening. Post awakening that fought a Yonko, injured, an with outside distractions helping meme. Manage to win, with Bombs support.

Now u add 2 low top tiers Zoro/Yamato, an multiple commanders!!! an think Kaido actually can win?

Nonsensical, good thing oda didnf waste time an got straight to Law/Kid vs Teach/shanks. this weird headcanon will finally fall there. While until Luffy sudden becomes superior to teach out of nowhere.
Look at all the damage Kaido incurred prior to his final clash on Onigashima. Despite all of that, it still took an Island sized fist, infused with AdCoA and AdCoC to get the upper hand on Kaido's ultimate Form, and bury him thousands of feet under ground within a volcano to finally defeat him.

How are they competing with Kaido's ultimate form?

Zorotards, sanjitards, lawtards, luffytards, y'all are all the same and don't even realize it. Stop thinking your side of things is in the right all the time. Grow up and read this series for the full picture. Motherfuckers are almost 30 on here stanning a character
Lmao this is the truth but the agenda is too strong for some people. In the end Oda will do whatever the hell he wants. I’ve learned this a while back :josad:

It's fake portrayal just to be postmen for bb and Shanks and be shat out. Nothing to be happy about.

Sure sure

Let him do it to doffy first then talk
Fake portrayal lmao. Your dumbass thinks Oda been faking law portrayal since PH? Nearly 400 fuck chapters worth of make believe lmao. No wonder ur wrong about everything Law related. Had some of u dumbass actually read the portrayal correctly like me, equal bounties post Wano wouldn’t been so hard to swallow for legoin/condom fans.

sure what? Has Zoro + Kaku injured that “Kid Lunarina” yet? It’s been like 20 mins of fighting lmao. The weakling call the toys invincible an shit smh. Or sure, basic amputee slashes neg adult/kid/ part Zoan or whatever fucking lunarina u can think of
:gokulaugh:
Doffy? Law fight Yonko. If only zoro could get rid of that toy. Maybe he can fight kizaru, maybe lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.