Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Armies they raise are massive, like there is no way it doesn't affect population. And then the question of arming and training new troops

Like Zhao just keeps pulling characters again and again, prolonging the arc. It honestly feels like Zhao is end game boss rather than first boss
Zhao and Riboku are kind of the end boss tbh. Since the western zhao invasion Qin's been working on beating Riboku and Zhao and here we are most likely another arc away from that happening. Wei, Yan and the other states will probably fall within one arc outside of Chu ofc. Chu will be gigantic.

Are we to expect any other kingdom is gonna put same fight Zhao did?
Chu will surpass that I'm sure of it. They'll display their superior resources. I mean they literally cover half of the entire land and have connections to go even further and get the Elephants from other lands as well.
Chu will be huge. Hara might pull a ridiculous shithousery and make them spam +1M soldiers for the first time in the series when Zhao in their weakened state can already bring in an army of 400K

Last edited:
Anyone else finds it annoying that Zhao had several crushing defeats and somehow can still raise massive armies and find generals out of their ass?

Like if this trend continues every kingdom Qin conquers is gonna be same.
Chu with thousands of generals soon while Qin after conquering Zhao and possibly some other land from other states - 50 at best

Anyone else finds it annoying that Zhao had several crushing defeats and somehow can still raise massive armies and find generals out of their ass?

Like if this trend continues every kingdom Qin conquers is gonna be same.
it will not be problem if qin can do this as well.
but this skill is only in Zhao land lol.

i really find it stupid and funny how qin generals are lacking in variety and numbers .
like what qin have besides 6gg underlings ?!
nothing lol.
even the 6gg have small numbers of generals.

Armies they raise are massive, like there is no way it doesn't affect population. And then the question of arming and training new troops

Like Zhao just keeps pulling characters again and again, prolonging the arc. It honestly feels like Zhao is end game boss rather than first boss

I've been thinking about that for a while.

Hara is definitely not going to make other states retaliate for hundreds of chapters like Zhao, for the simple reason that Qin would be far more powerful the more states it devours.

So Han, Yan and Wei would be side quests with roughly ~50-80 chapters each, with Chu taking as long or longer than Zhao since it's as large as all states combined.

Population of China was huge even then I think so the overall numbers is acceptable. But the number of high caliber generals they have is absurd. Even Qin has no where near that number of high caliber generals

If we're being realistic then after this campaign in terms of manpower Qin's conquest of China should be over. They couldn't possibly chip down the forces on the Wei/Chu borders any further and still defend an invasion. I bet when in the future we get to see Chu's manpower we'll ask ourselves why they didn't just run over Moubu and take Qin in one go as they invaded Zhao lol.
I've been thinking about that for a while.

Hara is definitely not going to make other states retaliate for hundreds of chapters like Zhao, for the simple reason that Qin would be far more powerful the more states it devours.

So Han, Yan and Wei would be side quests with roughly ~50-80 chapters each, with Chu taking as long or longer than Zhao since it's as large as all states combined.
I've been thinking that Han and Yan get washed and serve as hype tools for Tou, one of the states at least. Then the Wei battle will be a long equal exchange between Tou and Gohoumei.

No fucking way Kouen just stays quiet when Qin and Wei invade and take something as important as Juuko lol
It's especially intriguing knowing that Chu do realize Qin's plan already.

But they probably suffered 2 setbacks that made them barely consider doing anything at all, and just be content with watching from afar.

- The failure of the coalition invasion

- Wei's alliance to take Juuko as you said

Population of China was huge even then I think so the overall numbers is acceptable. But the number of high caliber generals they have is absurd. Even Qin has no where near that number of high caliber generals
The Xiongnu could be the reason why Zhao has so many capable Generals. Zhao seemingly goes through a regular meat grinder war against those blokes far more often than anybody else.

Basically, since Zhao is practically in a constant state of war even when compared to the other states, it ends up with many quality regular Generals.

Remember that Zhao is the only Warring State to have a rank above Great Generals in the Great Heavens. Zhao simultaneously has Great Heavens in addition to Great Generals as we saw when Zhao sent Great General Gaku Jou against Great Heaven Renpa.

Last edited:
It's especially intriguing knowing that Chu do realize Qin's plan already.
Now that you mention it, I think Chu was struggling with its internal affairs. There is also a possibility that Chu was not as mighty as Hara portrayed in Kingdom. Note that, Kouen is not part of the four greatest generals of warring period by Chinese historians that includes Renpa, Riboku, Ousen and Hakuki.

Its necessary to portray Kouen as the GOAT in Kingdom because he will be the one who gives Shin his L