General & Others Who is the most overrated character in OP?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Trafalgar D. Water Law.

His backstory is so forced and melodramatic, he's a dry "cool guy" with no charisma to back him up, his powers are too op and it feels more like the plot fights against them instead of an avenue for creativity. This leads to boring fights involving him.

His current place in the story feels tacked on and more to appease his fanbase. It doesn't feel natural when he's perceived as important. Like Oda has to construct something for him to do after Dressrosa, but it all feels like a waste of time. He utterly fails as a rival to Luffy. Both in mindset and accomplishments.

I'm not the biggest Kid fan, but he feels like a real contemporary to Luffy, and not just some supporting character trying to be more than he is.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
they hate on him cos he’s better than that bum ace who got baited and donuted by akainu. sabo is smarter, stronger overall the better character in every way. Sabo is using his fruit better too. they just don’t wanna hear it.
:kayneshrug:
A bootleg version can never be better than the authentic one.

First, Sabo being introduced into the flashback was just random. And it was so convenient that he died in the flashback, had amnesia and appeared in Dressrosa. It's just so Oda could have an excuse to not explain why he wasn't in the story earlier because with Ace present in the story, this bland, boring, generic blond bootleg version has no place.

His only hopes as a character is to piggy back off Ace's legacy by pretending to be a "new version" of him, but developped in an inorganic way and forced into the reader's faces as if we should immediately like him. Other than being Luffy's long lost but still cool big brother, he has nothing interesting going on.

And Sabo using the Mera Mera no mi better? :suresure:

Oh please! He just copied Ace's signature move like the uncreative bootleg version he is.

I sure hope Akainu fist him too.

Mihawk, Zoro, and Sanji. When you’ve got people yelling that Mihawk is Yonko level and saying that Zoro will severely injure and kill Kaido, and then when you have people saying that Sanji is stronger than xyz, and they use the strength of other characters to justify it (Sanji is M3, so he has to be!!!)....

It’s not surprising though, given the demographics of the site and the fanbases themselves.

A bootleg version can never be better than the authentic one.

First, Sabo being introduced into the flashback was just random. And it was so convenient that he died in the flashback, had amnesia and appeared in Dressrosa. It's just so Oda could have an excuse to not explain why he wasn't in the story earlier because with Ace present in the story, this bland, boring, generic blond bootleg version has no place.

His only hopes as a character is to piggy back off Ace's legacy by pretending to be a "new version" of him, but developped in an inorganic way and forced into the reader's faces as if we should immediately like him. Other than being Luffy's long lost but still cool big brother, he has nothing interesting going on.

And Sabo using the Mera Mera no mi better? :suresure:

Oh please! He just copied Ace's signature move like the uncreative bootleg version he is.

I sure hope Akainu fist him too.
This. STFU and take my money!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ace, Zoro, Jiraiya, Rayleigh all suffer from fans overhyping them, at least here. Certain Sanji fans overhype him too much.

In general, which OP character do I think doesn't deserve their following? I'd argue Luffy, haven't felt much attachment to him in awhile. Also find Shanks to be a really bland and uninteresting character.

Ace, Zoro, Jiraiya, Rayleigh all suffer from fans overhyping them, at least here. Certain Sanji fans overhype him too much.

In general, which OP character do I think doesn't deserve their following? I'd argue Luffy, haven't felt much attachment to him in awhile. Also find Shanks to be a really bland and uninteresting character.
Jiraiya?:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji: