General & Others Who is the most overrated character in OP?

H

Homelander

Law

Frankly I dunno why he is rated so high and why he is shown as strong as luffy and Kid . Its clear even oda has outlined his limitation when he took on hawkins .

I would say is he even stronger than zoro in first place ? How did he managed his crew into New world none of them decently match well most of his crew member other than bepo are decently strong .

To be fair Law is almost on same tier as Hawkins , Appo etc , he is not strong as many people make out to be .

Pre RS Sanji, people could not accept that the strength dynamic changed over the TS and Sanji came out significantly weaker than the other two
:gokulaugh:
Zolo gets an external buff with black/cursed/named swords every few islands.

Raid Suit is only a hype tool, will break during Sanji's fight with king and will never be used again. Sanji is a pure fighter does not rely on cheap powerups like Zolo.
:endthis:

easily Zoro and Mihawk

they have nothing good on screen

but in fan fictions they are strongest

and Akainu is overrated ... mostly they underrate others so Akainu look better ... so I don't know if this count

Post automatically merged:

Ero cook fans going nuts calling most adored and worshipped God Zoro as the most overrated char LOL weebs. He yet to go all out, wait until he shows his Ashura mode XD
we have more followers so we are right .... is the meaning of overrated character
he didn't do something good yet but he he will do godly all the sudden .... is the meaning of overrated character

this type of argument for one with 2nd highest screen time is just ... sad

Last edited:
controlling wano doesnt mean he was a yonko back then mate.
Love your name btw! Starting reading vagabond and binged half of it in 2 days haha!
Im more of a sasaki kojiro guy tho :P
That´s not what i said, it just means he was already powerful.
The Great Pirate Era was a big battle until the winners became clear, and during that time Kaidou became one of them.
Nice, have bad news though, it´s on hiatus for so many years, it´s gonna take a while until it finishes.
In the manga he is good, in the novel he was trash.

That´s not what i said, it just means he was already powerful.
The Great Pirate Era was a big battle until the winners became clear, and during that time Kaidou became one of them.
Nice, have bad news though, it´s on hiatus for so many years, it´s gonna take a while until it finishes.
In the manga he is good, in the novel he was trash.
Oh okay, got it. I feel like kaido didnt cement himself into a yonko up until like 10 years ag or something.
And yeah i know, still. I got 180 more chapters to go or something like that haha.
You talking about kojiro? Idk but in the manga the dude is godly. Love him more than musashi tbh.

Oh okay, got it. I feel like kaido didnt cement himself into a yonko up until like 10 years ag or something.
And yeah i know, still. I got 180 more chapters to go or something like that haha.
You talking about kojiro? Idk but in the manga the dude is godly. Love him more than musashi tbh.
He is definitely funnier but he is supposed to be a contrast to Musashi. Kojiro enjoys slaughter like a child without any worries, Musashi is trying to find something beyond the slaughter.

Yep in the novel that serves as inspiration for the manga, Kojiro is basically a power hungry rapist, and not mute.

G

Gran D. Master

Oden (even if just one person liked him, that already makes him overrated)

Sabo (Walmart Ace. Forced into the story, and his existence alone creates plotholes)

Law (Generic tryhard edgelord. Zoro clone but without his unique charisma)

Zoro (self-explanatory)

Shanks (self-explanatory)
Post automatically merged:

you’ve got people yelling that Mihawk is Yonko level
Just more proof that Mihawk is underrated

Last edited by a moderator:
Kozuki Oden: The one and possibly single most retarded individual in the history of One piece. Also, he loses to every single Admiral or Yonkou. Absolutely useless.

Koby: Yes. In the recent time he got very overrated. Logically speaking, he should get his ass mid diffed by Boa if Oda doesn't want to fuck up the Power system anymore than he already has.

Who's Who/Sasaki: They think they're All star level and suddenly that means that they are ?
Drake acquired their rank in a single year and probably hasn't even showcased his full potential. Sit the fuck down.

Garp: He ain't a level above Sengoku, lmao. FA Sakazuki is probably already the strongest Marine in history. Garp acquired his notorious title due to a false report.

Monkey D. Dragon: While were at it, why not throw in Garp's son?
Dragon has been a major disappointment throughout this entire series. Present for almost 900 chapters, but has done nothing other than running away from Teach or sending his commanders into a suicide mission. What starts to annoy me with Dragon the most, is that he seemingly gained immunity. Meaning that no matter how much he disappoints, the people will turn a blind eye to that because he has the highest bounty and is Garp's son.

Might add others later