Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Idk man, this really recontextualizes a lot of things if he loses this badly. Not even BM with multiple attacks could hurt Kid enough to make him lose. Not even Kaido knocked out anyone (i.e. Rooftop 5) like this by the end of Wano

I didnt even go this far with scaling Shanks as endgame antagonist, and now it really does feel like hes the endgame antagonist or at least the one before One Piece. Rhe larger question comes wirh Blackbeard now, because even he couldnt defeat Law in the same way.
Still waiting for actual confirmed spoilers cause this seems odd to me even if I always expected Shanks to be in the top 3 characters alive

There were literally users saying kidd will beat shanks because shanks is old gen and his time is over like bm and kaido

And, if oda really made shanks one shot kidd then it's over for kidd fans because law got decent showing against BB even if he lose now
Yah.

Those people exist but the community just says insane things that are clearly memeing for agenda piece all the time now.

I never was a Kid fan but I've always believed him to be important and that Oda would take him places.

Plot requires otherwise. Law can show off against BB because BB must remain an underdog.
Shanks however must be portrayed as an unstoppable powerhouse monster.
Only this way when underdog BB kills Shanks is the shock maximized.

Plus, Law's cruelty was long since retconned. He delivered hearts via his fruit, not by actually killing people. He was turned into a bland "I like bread" dude whom the fans love. Oda must follow the cash sometimes.

On the other hand Kid is a loud brash sadistic Luffy. He doesn't know kindness so neither does the story when it comes to making an example out of his sorry ass.
Well, I still think it's a little too cruel for Oda to hype Kidd with Roof Piece and him & Law beating the Big Meme
And then one-shot him like that

RIP Kidd :josad: you will be remembered tho

Idk man, this really recontextualizes a lot of things if he loses this badly. Not even BM with multiple attacks could hurt Kid enough to make him lose. Not even Kaido knocked out anyone (i.e. Rooftop 5) like this by the end of Wano

I didnt even go this far with scaling Shanks as endgame antagonist, and now it really does feel like hes the endgame antagonist or at least the one before One Piece. Rhe larger question comes wirh Blackbeard now, because even he couldnt defeat Law in the same way.
Only way is if BB gets Law to give him the immortality power tbh

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I didnt even go this far with scaling Shanks as endgame antagonist, and now it really does feel like hes the endgame antagonist or at least the one before One Piece. The larger question comes wirh Blackbeard now, because even he couldnt defeat Law in the same way.
Shanks isn't end game villain

All his hype is just to become hype tool for Teach