Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks Woooooow!! Mega hype for my guy. Kidd was so cocky after defeating Big Mom 2 v 1 and got beat. Think Law’s journey to PK will be ended by BB. What is another BB ship doing here??? Is this gonna be Kuzan? This arc is ramping up really well. York being betrayed is sad but expected lol

Wow. I didn't picture this happening.

If Kidd survives, and I believe he might be the only survivor, we will witness how Moriah and Squardo became depressed and shells of their former selves.

We will see why Hawkins and Apoo surrendered to Kaido, why Doflamingo sweated bullets on the thought of having to fight Kaido.

This is what happens to a crew that fights a yonko without SHP plot armor (technically Luffy died against Kaido and the rest would soon have been wiped out/forced to surrender).
We've already seen why Doffy shit himself at the thought of fighting Kaido, mf was a monster.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kidd and killer got violated ever since they become pirates but now is the time to submit? Lol
I will tell you how I see it.

Kaido was probably drunk when he raped Kidd.

So Kaido was playing pretty much with them no diff.

Shanks is that type of a nibba who will want to show you the reality of the world.

He went serious right ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.