Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This proves that Blackbeard simply isn't at that level yet, still the weakest Yonko and probably by a lot.

Even if you think Law > Kidd, which I do, it's not by a large extent, so Shanks one shotting Kidd and Blackbeard having a legit 1v1 with Law just proves it.
At least this will put a stop to Shanks slander and to the people who were saying he is the weakest yonko and not at a similar level than Kaido.

Since Shanks is a top top tier now, my boy is about to clapp the strongest current One Piece character aka Roger equal?
Teach hype will never disappoint us:finally::finally:
Must say this, Big Mom portrayal is garbage, her feats are really trash.
She like hit Kid with so many attacks(stronger ones) and fail to put him down, Shanks did it with one move, Oda really fumbled her.
She end in compare to Shanks very low, same gap as Katakuri vs Kaido if we been honest...
That shows just how garbage of a writer Oda truly is with female characters, and just how insanely bad his treatment and use of Big Mom is.

Lol rip kidd pirate, i never ecpect kidd wil get some feats like law dmg bb but atleast some showing to his crew but this just hilaroius lol, the dory brogy hakai i thought it was just some fake troll leaks thars just total disrespect lmao

Kid and his crew didn't even submit to Kaido it feels bit out of character for them to suddenly bend the knee for Shanks
After shanks 1 shotted their captain? Killer ate a smile for the chance to save kid from orochi. You think they wouldn't bow down and give some paper to try and save him again? Kids crew is fodder and they don't think he can become the pirate king. Unlike the strawhats who didn't believe that luffy lost to kaido.

Thanks to Scotch:

Chapter 1079: "The Red-Haired Yonko Pirates."
The Germa's Journey cover story ends and we're back to fan requests.

-York learns that the World Government has betrayed her, so she orders the Seraphim to kill everyone except the main body of Vegabank.
-Near Egghead Island, we see a ship with the Blackbeard Pirates' flag on it.
-The scene shifts to Elbaf.
-Kidd vs. Shanks.
-Shanks uses "Kamusari" and ends Kidd.
-Dory and Brogy destroy Kidd's ship.
-Kidd's crew submits and delivers copies of the Poneglyph.
-At the end of the chapter, we have the narrator's box and in short, "The Kidd Pirates Are Exterminated".

Shiliew is coming to Egghead!

Shiliew negs Zoro, Kizaru negs Luffy. Debacle for the SH pirates in Egghead.

Meanwhile BB punks Law.

All the 3 captains are fucked.

You read it here first.

:steef:

Shanks did not postpone against someone we already knew was weaker and absolutely destroyed him by seeming to one shot him

midhawk using his permanent black sword and fighting a damn swordsman was stopped, stalled and forced to postpone LMFAO:vistalaugh:

Now Vista's rival tards are going to spam that WSS> Swordsman but they are the same low level trolls who don't respect Whitebeard's titles
:whitepress::gokulaugh:

U know oda is kind of guy to sacrifice any character to hype shanks.

What happened to kidd is horrendous, i knew he was gonna lose but not get completely humiliated.

Also Kaido and big meme are old news now, moving forward characters like Sakazuki, Dragon & Mihawk will be much stronger than them i think
I still don't think he got neg diffed. That's not actually something the spoilers say, just things that people are inferring from the spoilers since it states Shanks took Kid out with one attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.