Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no words.

I will wait for the full summary and the panels, as always, but from the few infos we have this is a complete shitshow.

I've been reading this serie for almost 20 years, the only manga I ever cared to read, for what matters. And now I might really drop it.

Good job Oda.

Good fucking job.
b-b-bbut muh rooftop
:josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Roger was a swordsman and stronger than Mohawk, no one denied that, same with Shanks, but will give them benefit of the doubt and have them as equals.

Why have them as equals lmfao
Shanks isn't wss
Shanks doesn't have sword skill greater than mihawk
Roger is irrelevant to the discussion he's dead

Can't wait till this chapter is out.

Yeah that is how we feel about Kid, but I genuinely think there is a purpose to this humiliating defeat.
To show how a Squardo or Moriah is created. Perhaps Crocodile as well before getting his mojo back. Severely depressed, way weaker, silver medalist Shichibukai.
I wonder what Kidd/Law's real bounties are.

IMO around 1.6B to 2B
Considering the Roof Top performance neither set themselves apart from Zoro. Both later showcased awakening but Zoro showcased AdCoC.

Your estimate seem reasonable. I could even say anywhere between 1B-2B because their strength haven't really been shown to be clear cut higher than YC1 Katakuri, Marco, King (Zoro).

I was saying it a while ago, but Egghead may be to Punk Hazard what Fullalead might be to Dressrosa.

If this is Aokiji coming, then we'll have some good interactions with him and Kizaru, etc. This possibly leads to a Fullalead arc with Blackbeard, who may or may not fall before Laugh Tale at this point considering his current plotline is seemingly more relevant than Shanks atm

Shanks
  • Wifi diffs an Admiral from a continent away
  • KO's VA's with CoC
  • One shots 3 billion bounty pirate
Mihawk
  • Postpones his deathmatch with Vista
  • Blocked by Jozu
  • Blocked by Crocodile
  • Takes two hits to put down Daz Bonez
:zosmug:
And Mihawk is still the Strongest :crazwhat:
Thank you for the hard work Shanks, we'll use your feats to wank Mihawk since he is stronger than you :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.