Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Kid fans tbh. This is worse than anybody anticipated.

It was clear to me from Onigashima that Oda doesn't like Kid. His whole fighting style was basically : Make a big metal object and use it to smash your opponent. Which is sad considering his DF holds a lot of potential and he could've been OP like Magneto from x-men or something.
And his awakening wasn't really good. And his Haki never got any mention besides him having King's Haki and he never did anything with it.
His backstory was revealed in SBS as opposed to someone like Law.

Even then I still didn't expect him to get destroyed like this simply because he was built up as Luffy's rival and stuff, has 3Billion bounty and seeing how Law held his own against the other Yonko but damn was I wrong lol
I thought Oda would at least give him a sky splitting clash :risitavirus:

Since Shanks is a top top tier now, my boy is about to clapp the strongest current One Piece character aka Roger equal?
Teach hype will never disappoint us:finally::finally:
Must say this, Big Mom portrayal is garbage, her feats are really trash.
She like hit Kid with so many attacks(stronger ones) and fail to put him down, Shanks did it with one move, Oda really fumbled her.
She end in compare to Shanks very low, same gap as Katakuri vs Kaido if we been honest...
Shanks has been top tier. I'm curious when you think he reached pk level. I'd say he was on par with young healthy yonko before marineford then hit or surpassed pk level during ts.

Big mom was an older member of the old generation, after old dying wb she was the weakest of the old gen yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.