Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko lvl have lost its meaning haha
Kidd and law are low top tier
Shanks is Top top Tier
Mihawk is Top top tier
Akainu is Top Top tier
I am sorry but I don’t agree. To be a top tier you really need adv. Coc. Without it, your just mid tier. It has been stated several times. It really depends on Haki. Law will share the same destiny as Kidd unfortunately.

-> Tier not ordered internally
-> Character with (?) appears 2 times because I'm undecided on their tier

PK Tier: Roger, Primebeard, Prime Garp, Xebec

Inbetween: Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Akainu(?), Sengoku (?)

Yonko Tier: Kaido, Teach, Akainu (?), Aokiji, Rayleigh, Kizaru (?), Sengoku (?), Oden(?)

Admiral Tier: Fujitora, Aramaki, Big Mom, Kizaru (?), Old Garp, Old WB, Oden (?)

Sub Admiral: Old Rayleigh, Old Sengoku, Benn Beckman, Scopper Gaban

As expected, Shanks relied on his world-class kickboxing skills to defeat an opponent worth 3 billion berries. He understood that nothing short of his full might was required to defeat the mighty powerhouse that took down Fat Meme in a 2 v1 and finished her off with bombs. He closed his eyes, channeled the power of the pirate king and unleashed a kick so strong it made Ifrit Jambe look like Gum Gum Pistol.

What’s that? He’s actually a fucking swordsman like Zoro and Mihawk fans have been arguing all this time? :memehm:

Mihawk haters getting completely fucked by Oda. You’d think they’d have learned by now, but I guess not! :milaugh:
He even uses same techniques as Roger meaning he has been studying under Roger to learn from his swordsmanship not even Zoro learned that from Mihawk instead choosing to focus on haki. Roger passed on both to Shanks :handsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.