Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Hair Wonder strikes again :finally:

This is the reason why I love Shanks, he always delivers. He is a doer.

Kid Fans? He was not even Queen level. At least Queen managed to land a hit on Big Mom (she was joke righ? But only W Kid has is defeating her in a 2 vs 1 fight). :queenhear:

But Oda is going to get rid of Luffy's rivals in one arc. :usoprice:

I'm not disputing anything that's actually in the spoilers. I'm just questioning what the spoilers didn't include.

People say Kid got treated like a fodder, but the spoiler doesn't actually say that. It just says Shanks took him out with one attack. How strong is that move? We don't know, we haven't seen the panels.

But given how much damage Kid took in wano, I'm betting its a mihawk tier slash.
We’ve seen the move it’s the same one Roger used to throw Oden away who came back after tanking the hit.

I remember people saying it’s gonna be like

luffy=roger
Koby=garp
Law=WB
Kidd=shiki

and other theories and paralleling the old generation. I always said that while one piece repeats it self and history repeats itself. Luffy has to break that repetition. There can be no other big pirate in the see if Luffy ones to be the freest pirate. Meaning he can not have any rivals. Luffy will crush Kid and BB. Go to Laughtale, learn the true history, come back, and destroy the WG.

This is what it would like if BM wasn't nerfed for like 99% of Onigashima arc...
Yonkou been said to be equals, I mean yeag having Shanks stronger is not a wrong idea, always though of Shanks being stronger, but the cap would be like Shanks with 100% and BM like 97/98 % since both played in the same league. But Oda did a very bad job of giving BM this vibe that it look like right now that Shanks legit can low diff-mif diff her even if that is totally wrong. Oda really did such a bad job that BM looks a low top tier at best.

If Oda would take for his portrayal/building, BM should easily destroy together with Kaido, the others...
That is what happens with a sexist mangaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.