Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only two people in BBs crew who could reach Egghead without much trouble. It's either Kuzan or Shiryu. If Oda wants to avoid Garp vs Kuzan, he'd make him.come to Egghead. I personally think it's Kuzan. If it's him Oda may destroy the SHs or even help them escape using Kuzan as an excuse.
I'd probably die of hype from Admiral stalling Admiral but i don't bet on it. Kuzan vs Garp would be a very emotional exchange.

There's only two people in BBs crew who could reach Egghead without much trouble. It's either Kuzan or Shiryu. If Oda wants to avoid Garp vs Kuzan, he'd make him.come to Egghead. I personally think it's Kuzan. If it's him Oda may destroy the SHs or even help them escape using Kuzan as an excuse.
Kuzan meeting Kizaru could make some interesting dialogue.Also,i think Kuzan would help the straw hats escape.

Do you think Mihawk is a top-tier? If yes, what exactly is your point here?
Bro, you're trying to make mihawk scale to shanks, you can say he's a top tier but scaling to shanks when he's feat don't imply that just stop, you're right we can end the discussion here waste time arguing with what the manga has shown, can't even take mihawk fans who talk about title not take wb seriously

Well that's prime Oden who made Kaido shit his pants.

Enma seems to demand as much Haki as Oden supplied him in his prime and not the advCoC less Oden as enma itself requires AdvCoC now.

Also Zoro was able to replicate Odens best fest without even King of Hell.

Current Zoros Haki >= Shanks > Odens Haki
Zoro replicated nothing. The rash he gave kaido doesnt compare to the deep wound oden gave him that made kaido fall to the ground. And we dont even know if that was odens best move. But ashura was rooftop goji's best move.

Stop crying you are relying on over decade old material in war Mihawk had no intention to try
Shanks was serious about stopping that war at any cost. He went all out with his haki to scare off GB and now even used a named attack with adcoc to defeat Kid.
:memehm:
  1. Mihawk vs vista
  2. Mihawk vs luffy
  3. Mihawk vs crocodile
  4. Seen as a subordinate to buggy
  5. Wants to be left alone
  6. Joined the world governments warlords system because he didn't want people challenging him
  7. Joined crocodiles cross guild because he did want people challenging him
  8. No grand ambition
  9. Has straight up said ambition to become pirate king is greater than surpassing him
  10. Has yet to actually fight an emperor unless you want to count buggy. Technically fought luffy and shanks before they became emperors
  11. Is called marine hunter but as far as we know hasn't fought any of the admirals. Hopefully beat some vice admirals
  12. Chased don krieg all the way back to the east blue just to give up

Shanks
  1. Didn't post pone again vista
  2. Marineford
  3. Kaido 5
  4. Ryokugyu
  5. Going after the one piece
  6. Respected by all the other emperors
  7. Respected by the marines
  8. Respected by the world government
  9. Beat kid

We are at the precipice. While I assume Kid isnt done in the series (he'll be a major ally in the endgame), but its time Oda starts dropping major characters.

My hope if that Aokiji is arriving, he and Kizaru fall (maybe Saturn as well) after their relevant plotlines are explored. This way Blackbeard potentially is next due to the Fullalead incident with Koby.

Its time for things and characters to end their relevancy, otherwise Oda is never finishing this manga
I dont have a problem if some characters are out of the way, thing is that Oda forced this shitty rivarly with Midd in Wano giving him countless chapters and in the end it was for nothing.

The same with Meme and in the end she was clowned without using her acoc and her opponents werent even able to defeat her "fair", they relied on some bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.