Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RHP vs Midd, BBP vs Law.

Its only natural next time we see CG they will do something big. Besides the obvious and a little boring scenario of infiltrating ID there is always the possibility of Croco boy obtaining an ancient weapon.
Ancient weapons,impel down raid,captain's john treasure,recruiting more heavy hitters...I Hope Oda goes all out with Cross Guild.

Okay shut the fuck up
Zoro scarred him deep enough for him to be scarred for life after getting blitzed and he was scared directly on scales while being much stronger and in hybrid form.

Dude was leaking in blood far more blood then Oden drew

And it wasn't roof top Zoros best move, it was what nerfed zoro with maybe 2% of his strength left could do.

Fresh roof top zoro at least knocks kaido out got good and current zoro straight kills Kaido.
Shanks in his entire career hasn't even come close to doing roof top Zoro level damage to Kidd.
2%? Cmon get the fuck outa here. Zoro left no impression on kaido. Meanwhile oden was on his mind 20 years later. Five minutes after ashura and all kaido could think about was luffy. Zoros pitiful attack pulled out a few chest hairs at best.

I’ve never complained about that
Take your own advice flat earther

it’s crazy how any mf could say anything on the internet and a dumbass would buy into it lol
FLAT EARTHER????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kaios wtf are you going on about? Sometimes I genuinely worry about your mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.