Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I said this multiple times already, but Luffy, BB and Shanks have 3 things in common:

- Yonko status and influence on countries/islands
- 9/10 powerful commanders
- Entire fleets with allied captains.

I wish people saw this clearer, but I guess not.
Dont ignore the 4th party - Cross Guild. :willsmith:
Buggy-senchou got it all as well and even more, luck that is unrivaled.

I’m calling you a flat earther because you seem like the type of gullible idiot to believe in that theory just like you were the same type of gullible idiot to believe I care about forum polls

Stop being so gullible
@Admiral Maynard are you watching this?

Kaios, you have serious problems my man. You are making a huge claim based off of nothing. Anyone that has debated me when it comes to politics and science in this forum know where I stand when it comes to all that shit.

You work backwards from your own conclusion instead of actually freaking analyzing. You go on very weird tirades which somehow always end up in you saying some wild unrelated shit. I genuinely think you got some stuff you have to deal with, cause there ain't no way you can get this heated over your favorite fictional character.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
If shanks a pure swordsman is this impressive, I can only imagine how crazy Mihawk who royally shits on Shanks

-Man whose bounty is 3.6 Billion for Combat only
-Strongest Swordsman in the world
-Marine Hunter
-Black Blade USER
-Strongest blade ever

Actually is.

Can probably defeat Kidds entire crew with pocket knife if he is even remotely angry @Shiroyru @Read no Mi @comrade
:cheers:

I mean, it can look the same and still be of different power. A hakiless Shishi Sonson looks just like a hakified one. It's not just about AoE. Oden's Togen Totsuka didn't look spectacular, but it almost one shotted Kaido.

Also, what do you mean with CoC-less Oden? it's not like CoC increases Oden's durability. Also keep in mind, that Oden was portrayed as a natural freak. Who slammed the nurse against the wall at birth, who obliterated a bear at the age of 5, taking a bath in boiling oil for an hour, etc. So that freak of nature tanking a slash from Roger that wasn't really meant to do much harm vs. Shanks having the intend to destroy Kidd and doing so, I don't necessarily see the contradiction here.
I can't work around those feats my man. I'm just trying to work some PL into this because no matter how it's seen this makes Kid look far too bad man, like, couldn't even survive one attack? At this point and after that portrayal in Wano?

You seriously still think Mihawk is weaker than another swordman?
Knowing that Zoro has acoc...

Albino you are hitting Moe levels of thinking.
I dont think mihawk is stronger than roger either
And if shanks is just roger 1.5...

Using haki on your sword doesn't automatically make you a swordsman or not. King being the main example

Shanks definitely knows swordsman but it depends if he and roger can do more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.